Our valued sponsor

Adult cam question

Asca

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
Hello all,
First of all I’m new around here so I am sorry if this is a question that has been covered before. I did have a look around before posting.

So I am in the process of creating a adult webcam service, I have everything in place from a technical side, but I am not too sure how to proceed legally in terms of incorporating and banking / payment gateway. I have a UK holding company and I am a Uk resident, my priority is public anonymity. I have nothing to hide and I don’t mind the government knowing I own this company, but what I don’t need is my name publicly being linked to this business as it could effect my other businesses.

I need to figure out where to incorporate, where to open a bank account and what payment gateway would be willing to work with me. My immediate thought was a Belize company (nice and private, no tax) but I’ve heard rumours that bank accounts are not accepting adult businesses in Belize anymore and even if could find one, no CC payment system I know of would accept us.

An idea I have heard is that most of these services create another business as a front and process payments that way, is that even legal? I don’t want to be breaking any laws here.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Latest Threads