Our valued sponsor

Adult Website company in Hong Kong good or bad idea?

planet

Offshore Agent
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sort of a novice in the whole offshore company thing :)

I am building an adult website and I was wondering what place you guys thought would be the best to open a company and a bank account.

I heard Seychelles didn't want anything to do with **** or adult related busines anymore and I was suggested :

- company in Belize / bank account in Cyprus.

Then some webmasters told me Belize & Cyprus aren't as anonymous as they pretend to be...

Then i heard Hong Kong was a good place for the company & and the bank account...

I am looking for : Complete anonymity, No tax or very little, Reliable banking, and good place to be approved by merchant accounts and credit card processor.

Any suggestions ? thx :)

Hi Planet. HK company & bank account is ok (no tax, etc.) but you'll need to fly there to get the bank account opened.

You can get complete anonymity by using services of nominees, alas, it's close to impossible to get a merchant account if you have nominees.

Any reliable payment processor will ask merchant to provide proof of identity of the company's owner and I doubt nominees will provide you with their passport copy and utility bills.

But I'm sure that you can work out something only with a little less anonymity ;)

Would interest me as well....