Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

I asked them on starting stage about possibility to work USD currency and receive from USA. Also I indicated these details in KYC.
I get account that not possible to use for my business activity. For me it means - get nothing.
I know many EMI that open accounts almost free of charge.
Paysera Account management and identification fees for Business
and etc

I tried to open account with Bankera only the one reason stated above.
Because I thought they can normally work with USA and USD.

I have sent inquiry to Bankera asking close my accounts
I would keep the account if I were you. Accounts not easy to get especially for high risk these days... Once you get you keep it
Paysera is no good. They don't allow crypto related payments, they don't allow many high risk industries, they don't allow offshore etc. About other I don't know. But as I said. I would keep, because you never know when you loose other provider

Hey Singa, I just try to open Bankera and the rep told I had to be a citizen of of EEA / UK resident. Plus they only take SEPA (not sure exactly what that is yet). Anyone has a good experience with opening a EMI being a USA citizen and not have to travel there. Maybe like a video call or skype. Any input is appreciated! Thank ya
Hi guys ✋,
Who had any experiences with BANKERA.COM , good or bad, as i'm looking to open an account there, and from i see, they provide really good seivces, with personal IBAN account they give you, and be able to receive payments from 3rdPartys Unlike Payoneer, and on top of that, is CRYPTO freindly man.. I mean this is like 1 Place Solutions to all online payments issues..!
Any tips would be helpful
Thanks you for u time, I appreciate it!
S

We finally got approved for Bankera but discovered we are classified as high risk. Did not occur to me that a basic amazon e-commerce business would be hi-risk. The high risk fees make it not worth using

High-risk is also based on the company jurisdiction, not only on the business activities.

We finally got approved for Bankera but discovered we are classified as high risk. Did not occur to me that a basic amazon e-commerce business would be hi-risk. The high risk fees make it not worth using
E-commerce is considered high-risk? That's good to know in case I need Lithuanian EMI account for my brick and mortar gift shop in Spain.

This wouldn't be considered as a high-risk.
Let me quote Bankera from the link provided above (What is a High-risk Industry?):

What is a high-risk industry?​

Bankera considers the following sectors as high-risk industries:

• Accounting
  • Activities related to art, cultural artifacts and other items of archaeological, historical, cultural and religious importance or rare scientific value, ivory and protected species
  • Activities related to ferrous, non-ferrous and precious metals, stones and jewellery
  • Activities related to virtual currencies
  • Agriculture
  • Audit
  • Aviation
  • Charity
  • Chemical industry
  • Currency exchange
  • E-commerce

So my joke/point was that it's so broad that only something like a physical store wouldn't be considered high risk by them.

In our case, we are a Cyprus company running a pretty vanilla amazon e-commerce business. Sounds like there might some wiggle room on the high-risk fees though.

send me a PM with more details about your business (what are you selling on Amazon, also your company name), I will see if I can do something for you. ;)

Yes, but "e-commerce" is a very broad concept. As I mentioned, brick and mortar shop in Spain would be considered as low-risk business. There are many e-commerce businesses that are labeled as high-risk as well.
I understand what you're saying and I can see how and why Bankera would have made this decision. I just think it's unfortunate to label all e-commerce as high-risk. There is a huge difference between different forms of ecommerce.

Bankera considers the following sectors as high-risk industries:
  • Accounting
  • Activities related to art, cultural artifacts and other items of archaeological, historical, cultural and religious importance or rare scientific value, ivory and protected species
  • Activities related to ferrous, non-ferrous and precious metals, stones and jewellery
  • Activities related to virtual currencies
  • Agriculture
  • Audit
  • Aviation
  • Charity
  • Chemical industry
  • Currency exchange
  • E-commerce
  • Education
  • Extraction of natural resources
  • Film, music, photography
  • Fishery
  • Forestry
  • Health and social care
  • Hotels
  • Information technology
  • Insurance
  • Issuance of electronic money
  • Legal services
  • Manufacturing
  • Non-profit
  • Nuclear energy
  • Organizing and operating auctions
  • Other financial services
  • Payment operations
  • Pharmaceutical business
  • Professional sports teams and clubs activities
  • Public administration and national defense
  • Real estate trading and construction
  • Restaurants
  • Telecommunications
  • Tourism and travel agencies activities
  • Trade in arms and ammunition
  • Trade in means of transport
  • Trade in oil products
  • Trade in tobacco and alcohol products
  • Transport, logistics
  • Trust services

This list is a joke or ?
At this point you are better of to list what is not "high risk" ...
Can't wait for the EU to shoke on their aml bs rules, Jesus Christ this is insane ...

Anyone got experience how long it Takes for a personal account to get verified? There are 3 tiers and from what I can see it is not worth it until Tier 3. Waiting since 2 weeks now though for any feedback on my Tier 2 request...

This is the most tricky and strange solution met so far. Especially the features provided by Spectrocoin. Would not recommend anyone to go there.

What do you mean by saying tricky and strange solution?

Are you talking about Bankera or Spectrocoin? Both are different platforms providing different services.

Latest Threads