Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

I know for sure they are same group, with same roots and same teams. Both are not good, from my and clients' experience. Especially boarding team and support.

Yes, it's not a secret SpectroCoin and Bankera belong to the same eco-system (and some other companies too). But I doubt what you are saying because we work with them too and personally myself I know them very very well. They are one of the best in the field and the future is bright for them. Thats my input, but you can, of course, have a different opinion which is based on rumors.

Awful service. I've been waiting more than a month for level 3 verification (personal account). I supposedly have level 2 (1000 Eur a month) verification, but I can't send any money. I have 1000 Euro locked and their support just can't seem to help. Do not recommend.

without any reason?

When trying to send money within the limits of the account (level 2) I can't. It did work last month. I expressed my issue to Support and was told they forwarded my issue to the appropriate department. After some time I tried again to make a transaction and now I get a different error. First I was getting an error mentioning I was over my daily limit, now the error mentions I am over my monthly limit (but I have not send any money this month). Btw, I am able to send a transaction, just the max value allowed for some reason is 6 Euro. Last month I made one outgoing transaction for 400 Euro.

So to sum up, support did change something because I now get a different error, they just did not fix my issue, and account verification takes ages. I do not think they have an overwhelming amount of customers, so my view as a new customer is that they are not professional enough. Their platform has some clumsy errors.

For comparison, I opened an account with another small EMI (Quppy), and I have been able to make several transactions with no issues. I had similar expectations for bankera. I am not angry or frustrated (I expect I can eventually get out my money), I just expected more and that is why I do not recommend their service. I just leave my opinion and experience to give something back to the forum.

Reactions: Benzouser
All E.M.I accounts are completely w0rthless. They are not able to receive a simple bank transfer and they cannot send a simple bank transfer. It is too much work for them. It is too complicated for them. They just can't do it.

The funny thing is that they will ask you about more documents and they will make you more questions than a real bank. Forget E.M.I Accounts, just get a real and reliable bank account and problem solved.

Guys, good times! Bankera business card is coming your way. It's expected to be launched for public in less than 2 weeks!

IMG20210304121549.jpg

Last edited:
High-risk is also based on the company jurisdiction, not only on the business activities.

I am happy to swallow any high risk fees... but what chance does a Belize IBC involved in real estate investment have of opening an account with Bankera? I am the sole director/shareholder, a UK national (by birth) and tax resident in the UK - the company is also registered in the UK for tax purposes as I'm hiding from my ex-wife not the taxman ;)

I am happy to swallow any high risk fees... but what chance does a Belize IBC involved in real estate investment have of opening an account with Bankera? I am the sole director/shareholder, a UK national (by birth) and tax resident in the UK - the company is also registered in the UK for tax purposes as I'm hiding from my ex-wife not the taxman ;)

Hey, generally speaking, I believe you have chances, but to give you a better answer, I would need to see more details. If you wish, send me an email (you can find it by clicking on my banner).

Hi guys, Bankera is asking the TIN (local tax identification number) to sign up, as far as I know not all banks require this, quite the opposite (Monese, Revolut, Transferwise don't, not even PayPal..) so I just wondered how come that's the case, and if this information is passed on to the local governments irrespective whether one has opened a business or personal account.

Yes, it's not a secret SpectroCoin and Bankera belong to the same eco-system (and some other companies too). But I doubt what you are saying because we work with them too and personally myself I know them very very well. They are one of the best in the field and the future is bright for them. Thats my input, but you can, of course, have a different opinion which is based on rumors.
It really depends who applies for the account. Given that they know you well and that you have worked with them many times, I assume they reply to your emails quickly.

However, I have applied for the account on my own and it takes them 3 days to reply to my questions. They reply only after I send them a reminder. Not to mention that I have to send a reminder and only after that the reply with a simple answer. Last time I waited for 4 days and their reply was "yes, that is possible".

I do understand they have priorities, but if you assign a Manager to a certain project, make sure that they follow-up on client's emails regularly.

Reactions: Gediminas
It really depends who applies for the account. Given that they know you well and that you have worked with them many times, I assume they reply to your emails quickly.

However, I have applied for the account on my own and it takes them 3 days to reply to my questions. They reply only after I send them a reminder. Not to mention that I have to send a reminder and only after that the reply with a simple answer. Last time I waited for 4 days and their reply was "yes, that is possible".

I do understand they have priorities, but if you assign a Manager to a certain project, make sure that they follow-up on client's emails regularly.

I get your point. The support should improve and I will make sure they will read what you wrote.

After 2 emails and 3 reminders sent 3 month ago, no reply from bankera. Definitely I prefer to forget this EMI.

Ok so this is a bit out there & I could be wrong.. but what about opening an account with a bank you actually already deal with? One of the big high street banks? Because these strange little operations have rules Ive never seen before (maybe a new Euro thing) & it seems that the more obscure they are the more rules there are. I imagine that they will have a list of countries they wont deal with but since starting a business is the easy part - its getting a bank account for it. For me I just want a seperate legal identity & to not get stuck with loads of UK tax. Maybe for crypto etc its more complicated, but if the bank knows youy then getting an account for an amazon business isnt going to be hard.

Reactions: bizniz
I have confirmed my SMS number and my e-mail adress, and then, when i tried to create a password, i got this: "Terms and Conditions have not been accepted." This is their "Banks complicate things, we don’t.". This is pure waste off time! Not to mention that they don't send the cards outside the EU and the EEA region and they charge for SMS, plus they don't have an app, in the year of 2021. Ladies and gentleman, this a crypto friendly banking service! I won't give them a sheep on a paper to keep after this, even If they soon improve their service, because they suck on every aspect. I know banks that are less complicated than this guys, who have the word "Bank" in their name. Banking failed!

it is not a good bank, they make you do applications and then refuse you for no reason and take the fee

If they have rejected your application that doesn't mean it's a bad financial institution. More likely there were issues with your setup/docs/or anything else.

Capture.PNG

This is feedback from one of our clients. They do thousands of transactions monthly with massive turnover.

All of our clients are happy who got their account confirmed with them.

Reactions: Benzouser

Latest Threads