Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA feedback?

Hello everyone!

A few days ago, I applied to open a personal account in Bankera, with the purpose of opening a business account in the near future, since I am dedicated to the business of buying and selling cryptocurrencies and I have been so successful that I plan to make it my main activity opening a registered business, I sent all the information to go up to level 3 and they asked me for additional information, I would like to know if there is someone who can guide me to have a successful process with Bankera as well as subsequently open a business account, I would greatly appreciate any help, advice, suggestion and other help that they could give me ...

Hello everyone!

A few days ago, I applied to open a personal account in Bankera, with the purpose of opening a business account in the near future, since I am dedicated to the business of buying and selling cryptocurrencies and I have been so successful that I plan to make it my main activity opening a registered business, I sent all the information to go up to level 3 and they asked me for additional information, I would like to know if there is someone who can guide me to have a successful process with Bankera as well as subsequently open a business account, I would greatly appreciate any help, advice, suggestion and other help that they could give me ...
A friend of mine applied for business account, paid 250€ and they never didn't open the account. He presented all the documentation, credentials, legit business, etc...

Be aware

paid 250€ and they never didn't open the account

You probably mean 200 EUR, because they never had 250 EUR application fee.

It strongly depends on the business model, background of UBO, business history, etc.

Their compliance is strict on account opening, but once you get confirmed, your banking experience will be flawless.

@Sachiel in case you get any concerns, feel free to email me, happy to help.

Thank you very much for your warning, I will keep it in mind, since my startup capital is not very large and it would be a real problem if that happened to me...

You probably misunderstood what @Btraveler wrote. Bankera is not a scam project, they just do not onboard every account that is applying for the account (for obvious reasons). Trust me, they are very reliable. But do your own DD. ;)

As @Gediminas says, I don't want to be wrong understood. My friend was a Russian citizen with very clean background, with Stripe approved, marketing website and all stuff ready. Maybe the only red flag for bankera was to be russian citizenship, despite he had a true working UK ltd company working.

On the other hand, for individual uses works fine

If you wish, offer your friend to email me. I will have a look at the case, maybe there was some misunderstanding throughout the onboarding stage. So if there is a chance to succeed, I will help.

Reactions: redmile

Latest Threads