Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA feedback?

An introducer can get you through the door and increase your chances of success by both guiding you as an applicant and giving guidance to the bank/financial institution. But that's it. Once it's with compliance, the only further opportunity for influence is during follow-ups if they come back with questions or requests for more docs.

Reactions: BtcBiz and Konstanz
Update on Bankera. I have been using it for about six months, only depositing money from another account in the same name and then sending it to a crypto exchange. I'm simply using it as a shield to keep my precious bank accounts from kicking me out.

So far all is good. Transactions appear and are sent as you would normally expect. I got one KYC request, which was quickly dealt with. They had a big issue with SMS login codes in UAE, but that is now fixed.

Why does Bankera charge 450 euro in account opening fee?

To cover their compliance expenses. But others have way higher fees, so it's not that bad, to be honest.

Also, I think this filters out the traffic. Currently they have a big backlog of applications, so what would happen if the applications were free of charge? The quality of the compliance would definitely decrease.

Reactions: Crest and JohnLocke
I opened a Bankera account a month ago, it seem like support SEPA Instant, but the transfer-ins never instantly credit to my Bankera account.
I know there's a checkpoint before the EMI credit balances to my account, but it's transferred from my another account with same name, Is there any ways to add to a whitelist of accounts which can instantly credit to my Bankera account?

Hey,

Sure. Send me an email and provide more details about your application
Hey,

Sure. Send me an email and provide more details about your application.
I opened a company in the UAE, in the DMCC zone, with a license to buy and sell crypto assets. Also got resident ID UAE. According to the rules of the zone, I need to deposit the established capital into the account of the company - then a problem awaited me, since banks in the UAE do not open accounts with any crypto-related business. Will I be able to open an account with Bankera for such a company? Can you help me with this?

I opened a company in the UAE, in the DMCC zone, with a license to buy and sell crypto assets. Also got resident ID UAE. According to the rules of the zone, I need to deposit the established capital into the account of the company - then a problem awaited me, since banks in the UAE do not open accounts with any crypto-related business. Will I be able to open an account with Bankera for such a company? Can you help me with this?

Yes, I can help. Send me an email with more information about your business activities.

Latest Threads