Our valued sponsor

Any tradi investment possible using crypto deposit?

netqqw

Aug 15, 2021
Earth
Visit site
Hello,

Currently holding crypto (High 6 figures). Looking to deposit it back into tradfi platforms (Monthly or biweekly deposits of high 4, low 5 figures) . I hold a passport from an asia country (no US or EU residency) whose banks are non-crypto friendly. Thus I cannot sell the crypto for fiat and invest via banks back home. Realistically speaking, what options do I have? Not willing to commit document fraud on faking EU residency. Done some looking around and it seems that one popular choice seems to be cfd platforms but I am looking for something along the lines of real shares, bonds or funds. Does anyone know of any alternatives?

Just throwing out ideas I'm aware of. You can explore offshore brokerages that are crypto-friendly and allow you to trade traditional assets as well. Some countries have more lenient regulations in this regard.

Some platforms offer services that allow you to indirectly invest in traditional assets using your cryptocurrency holdings.

Some cex' have started offering stocks, ETFs, or other traditional assets on their platforms. You may not be able to withdraw funds directly to your bank account, but you can still trade these assets within crypto to grow your portfolio [to be settled in tradefi at a future date].

Also, consider taking out a cryptocurrency-backed loan. You can use your crypto holdings as collateral to secure a loan in a stablecoin or fiat currency, and then use the borrowed funds to invest in traditional assets.

Best of all, find a local P2P guy who can settle your crypto for hard cash, which you can transfer to your bank account, and use the money to invest in traditional businesses/stocks/bonds etc.

You can also chat with crypto lawyers, they know the best how to execute the above. You'll have to speak to a dozen lawyers, and feel each of them out, then choose to proceed with the one you find the most trustworthy :)

All the best ser

Reactions: uranium
What about real estate?
I am looking at easily liquidable assets. REITs would be fine but real estates are out of my comfort zone.
Just throwing out ideas I'm aware of. You can explore offshore brokerages that are crypto-friendly and allow you to trade traditional assets as well. Some countries have more lenient regulations in this regard.

Some platforms offer services that allow you to indirectly invest in traditional assets using your cryptocurrency holdings.

Some cex' have started offering stocks, ETFs, or other traditional assets on their platforms. You may not be able to withdraw funds directly to your bank account, but you can still trade these assets within crypto to grow your portfolio [to be settled in tradefi at a future date].

Also, consider taking out a cryptocurrency-backed loan. You can use your crypto holdings as collateral to secure a loan in a stablecoin or fiat currency, and then use the borrowed funds to invest in traditional assets.

Best of all, find a local P2P guy who can settle your crypto for hard cash, which you can transfer to your bank account, and use the money to invest in traditional businesses/stocks/bonds etc.

You can also chat with crypto lawyers, they know the best how to execute the above. You'll have to speak to a dozen lawyers, and feel each of them out, then choose to proceed with the one you find the most trustworthy :)

All the best ser
Do you have some names you can share, or a juristriction to look into with regards to offshore brokerages or cexs that offer trad assets?

I think this very good idea
So you can be holding crypto and at same time generating extra money on the side with loan
But pay attention to loan rate.
You investment should be enough to cover the loan interest + make you some profit
I just don't know what to do in case you have a loan and you want to sell crypto.

Reactions: dnb
I think this very good idea
So you can be holding crypto and at same time generating extra money on the side with loan
But pay attention to loan rate.
You investment should be enough to cover the loan interest + make you some profit
I just don't know what to do in case you have a loan and you want to sell crypto.
Basically the loan amount in fiat will be just deducted from the crypto measured in fiat at that time of closing.
Or you want sell a part, it will increase your ltv %

The problem is if crypto melts down you could face forced liquidation.

Reactions: uranium
Basically the loan amount in fiat will be just deducted from the crypto measured in fiat at that time of closing.
Or you want sell a part, it will increase your ltv %

The problem is if crypto melts down you could face forced liquidation.
This is most likely the case, crypto can easily drop to 50% over the course of just 1 year. What to do in such case?

Hello,

Currently holding crypto (High 6 figures). Looking to deposit it back into tradfi platforms (Monthly or biweekly deposits of high 4, low 5 figures) . I hold a passport from an asia country (no US or EU residency) whose banks are non-crypto friendly. Thus I cannot sell the crypto for fiat and invest via banks back home. Realistically speaking, what options do I have? Not willing to commit document fraud on faking EU residency. Done some looking around and it seems that one popular choice seems to be cfd platforms but I am looking for something along the lines of real shares, bonds or funds. Does anyone know of any alternatives?
What nationality and residence country?

Might be prudent to invest via a Singapore/HK Broker...

Hello,

If you create a holding structure for your crypto you can easily convert the crypto to fiat on a holding level and invest the money with IBKR.
No need to overcomplicate it.
Can even structure it tax free.

Reactions: VanderbiltyMoney
@JimBeam Unfortunately you are unable to top up yoru trading account via etoro's crypto wallet. I actually made an account thinking I could do that but it appears it is one way. https://www.etoro.com/en-us/custome...-crypto-wallet-to-the-etoro-trading-platform/

Does anyone have any experiences or reviews of MiddleEuroAsia on this forum? I have been approached with a solution but I have been unable to authenticate the legitimacy of their offerings. If anyone can vouch or send me a PM regarding their dealings, I would appreciate it very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimBeam
Bullmarket peak is in about 1 and a half years. Why not wait and make at least 5 times your current money?
Canyou elaborate, looks like it is almost to late already to jump on the crypto train after the last weeks jump in price per btc!!

As some users have suggested, you can research into offshore brokers.

Some will gladly welcome your deposit in cryptocurrencies.

From there onwards you may be able to convert crypto to fiat within their infrastructure and expose yourself to traditional securities, ie stocks and ETFs. I know that some offshore brokers also have trading metals, CFDs and forex, as well as time-deposits and ready-made portfolios (in case you do not want the hassle of constructing one yourself)... Or if you have USD100k+ you can arrange for a custom portfolio based on your risk tolerance and goals. These brokers definitely exist. The next question is... If you decide to repatriate some stock market winnings to your home bank, this might cause some questions... But the smarter brokers have you covered even there...

To my last sentence, you can convert your stock market winnings back into crypto on the brokerage platform and withdraw... That's also an option with these guys...

All the best ser
If selling it via P2P and getting paid directly in FAIT is an option for you, I have an idea for you. I am not allowed to post links yet. Tell me how to will update you.