Our valued sponsor

Anyone has problems to login to kraken this morning?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I try to access my kraken account this morning but the site loads for ever and never show the login fields or anything?

Do they have any maintenance running or problems?

They really have problems it seems.

kraken down

Both Kraken and Bybit did. It happens when there's market moves like the ones these past couple of days, it's a pain for you but a feature for the exchange owners.
Why, do you know why and want to explain ?

Sure, they purposefully cause crashes so orders do not get triggered, both manually and automatically. The more liquidations there are the more money they make, and this comes straight from someone (not me) who worked on developing the trading engine for a top 20 crypto exchange.
there is no better business than printing money and making rules... exchanges (not just crypto) cannot do the first....

Triggered my PTSD with this one Jafo stupi#21. I had to improve my trading tools after the fall of ScamTX and I've lost a bit of the trading edge since then :rolleyes:.
I'm so sorry to hear that! That was NOT my intention AT ALL! cry&¤ I was just injecting a bit of jocosity into an otherwise sad state of affairs.

For what it's worth, Sam scammed a LOT of people. The ONLY reason I didn't get scammed, too is because I have this hung on my wall:
1713178958823.png

The highlighted part has been inculcated into my brain. Also, I learned to detect when someone is scamming by the words and tone they use.

Furthermore, studying microexpressions, as Silvan Tomkins and Paul Ekman taught, is an absolute way to STAY out of trouble. We will NOT be able to tell WHO is lying, but we'll 100% know who is telling the truth. ;) For example, you'll see 100 people on TV. 50% are lying. 40% you are not sure (they could be telling the truth). 10%, you will unequivocally know they are telling the truth, and you would be 100% right. You might miss the other 40%, but you won't suffer a loss because you will hone in on the 10%. ;)

One of Paul's great books: https://www.amazon.com/Telling-Lies-Marketplace-Politics-Marriage/dp/0393337456

Success! thu&¤#

Reactions: diatessaron
So you mean that they do it on purpose to avoid losses?
Sure, they purposefully cause crashes so orders do not get triggered, both manually and automatically. The more liquidations there are the more money they make, and this comes straight from someone (not me) who worked on developing the trading engine for a top 20 crypto exchange.

Reactions: jafo
So you mean that they do it on purpose to avoid losses?
They do it so both longers and shorters get liquidated. The exchange I mentioned earlier had it made so whenever there were price spikes both sides would get liquidated. Whenever someone asked questions they would blame the crash on the volume of users and that's how it's been for a while now, crypto community has a short attention span, using underhanded techniques goes unnoticed or is forgotten within 3 days.

I'm so sorry to hear that! That was NOT my intention AT ALL! cry&¤ I was just injecting a bit of jocosity into an otherwise sad state of affairs.

For what it's worth, Sam scammed a LOT of people. The ONLY reason I didn't get scammed, too is because I have this hung on my wall:
View attachment 6603

The highlighted part has been inculcated into my brain. Also, I learned to detect when someone is scamming by the words and tone they use.

Furthermore, studying microexpressions, as Silvan Tomkins and Paul Ekman taught, is an absolute way to STAY out of trouble. We will NOT be able to tell WHO is lying, but we'll 100% know who is telling the truth. ;) For example, you'll see 100 people on TV. 50% are lying. 40% you are not sure (they could be telling the truth). 10%, you will unequivocally know they are telling the truth, and you would be 100% right. You might miss the other 40%, but you won't suffer a loss because you will hone in on the 10%. ;)

One of Paul's great books: Amazon.com

Success! thu&¤#
Haha, all good, it was a tastless joke I made, I do hate Sam with all my being though rof/%. It's difficult when you're actively trading, and DEX's don't have quarter of the tools you need.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll most likely give the audio version a listen, no book is bad book, unless it tries to convince you communism is good.

• Love