Our valued sponsor

Anyone have experience with iQompany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be really desperate to use such service.

Reactions: Offshr
(Preferably with already created accounts)
You want to elaborate on what accounts you look for, it makes it easier for people to reply with relevant information.

I am currently having problems with IQomp. Initial communication was very quick, and they answered all my questions, delivered the product/services I needed, but has not completed verification of an EMI I need. It was a multi-step verification process and I need the nominee to complete the last step. After the initial delivery, communication has died. It's been 2 weeks and i've only received 1 reply which doesn't provide me any update on progress, or if it's even possible to complete the verification (which I confirmed was doable prior to purchase).

I am currently having problems with IQomp. Initial communication was very quick, and they answered all my questions, delivered the product/services I needed, but has not completed verification of an EMI I need. It was a multi-step verification process and I need the nominee to complete the last step. After the initial delivery, communication has died. It's been 2 weeks and i've only received 1 reply which doesn't provide me any update on progress, or if it's even possible to complete the verification (which I confirmed was doable prior to purchase).
Sounds bad I saw their advertisement and would kind of assume it has been vetted at least a bit by @James Spader

I'm looking into the development of your case please keep me updated ac2124 because I've got the same question as you which is about doing the kyc.

Seen the banner advertisement here on the forum and tried iQOMP and purchased a UK LTD company set up along with stripe + bank, haven't used it for a while but tried logging in after like 1 month of purchase and was trying to warm up the account and other things and never took a single payment.

But later realised stripe had emailed and asked for extra verification details and other things and I contacted iqomp and this guy answers like once a week and said will fix the account but I kept waiting and he had not answered.

Also, the company details in stripe were changed as well to some other one instead of the original ones I purchased and it was definitely iqomp who tried to mess around with the account.

Now, stripe closed the account and I can no longer use it + the details were changed on the account and when asked why the answer was '' it is his Latvian company linked to stripe, because since last year stripe is strict to UK companies'' and ''I will provide you the documents, it’s the usual process for stripe, so don’t worry about it.'' which he never provided.

Lost 2K euros with this guy for nothing and want everyone to be aware of this guy.

Communication before the purchase was like in minutes but after purchase, he takes ages to reply and never bothers to sort it out.

How long did you wait? My experience is identical quick when wants to take the money but otherwise slow after. Company reg can take time but like at least keep a good line of communication... another topic with identical situations

Can @ac2124 provide some update on his experience?

Seen the banner advertisement here on the forum and tried iQOMP and purchased a UK LTD company set up along with stripe + bank, haven't used it for a while but tried logging in after like 1 month of purchase and was trying to warm up the account and other things and never took a single payment.

But later realised stripe had emailed and asked for extra verification details and other things and I contacted iqomp and this guy answers like once a week and said will fix the account but I kept waiting and he had not answered.

Also, the company details in stripe were changed as well to some other one instead of the original ones I purchased and it was definitely iqomp who tried to mess around with the account.

Now, stripe closed the account and I can no longer use it + the details were changed on the account and when asked why the answer was '' it is his Latvian company linked to stripe, because since last year stripe is strict to UK companies'' and ''I will provide you the documents, it’s the usual process for stripe, so don’t worry about it.'' which he never provided.

Lost 2K euros with this guy for nothing and want everyone to be aware of this guy.

Communication before the purchase was like in minutes but after purchase, he takes ages to reply and never bothers to sort it out.
Mind saying who is this guy?
Can't find any relevant information on their website regarding the legal entity, team, office, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: boomy
Status
Not open for further replies.