Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of IPayTotal?

Yes, I will , but some of their workers are helping me to find the real people behind this scam,
so I do not want to make them trouble. What is sure so far , that Ruchi RATHOR is one of the key
person behind all of this scam. At least workers received salaries from this women. She was also
always a contact in skype chats.

I already have all of their bank contacts, their real names and also one of their leader's name.

I would be interested to know what bank they are working with. How did these scammers get past due diligence conf/(%.

I would be interested to know what bank they are working with. How did these scammers get past due diligence conf/(%.
There must be a middleman in here for that to happen, that's sure. I hope your research @Wiker007 will get you some results and you do let us know once it is that far.

Reactions: Martin Everson
At least someone must know what bank ipaytotal has made payouts through. Or has no one got any money from them?

Reactions: clemens
At least someone must know what bank ipaytotal has made payouts through. Or has no one got any money from them?
The biggest SCAM operation in this world, they keep on scamming people. If someone has received any money then it is iPayTotal a the only one.

They have in contacts with several banks or psps, as they also doing agent works. (in that cases there is no issues with them)
but there are some banks in Africa and India, where they have have several mids. They are using these accounts to
to accept card payments from their 3rd partie's costumers. (via their payment system ipaytotal.solutions ).
These banks have very low requirements and working well in several countries. They collect the payments from bank and finally they simple keep the money and send you a message that your account is frozen by bank. for 180 days ........ and never pay you.
one these banks is Flutterwave in Ghana. I think it is not the bank's fault, they simple do not have strict policies and laws
however Ipaytotal has no license to process such payment activities.

They are a SCAM and how they run the business shows everything. Regardless where they bank, how they get their MIDS if you engage in their business you will lose your money.

Why would you process thousands of US dollars with them if you never will see your money? stay away.
READ here Phony company Rashal International LLC and iPayTotal.com

Please note! It is not so easy so stay away as they advertise in google adwords continuously !
I do not know how they are accepted by adwords, but both Ipaytotal was advertised and now
NeoBanq too. I reported Ipaytotal 2 months ago and this has been removed by google, but
Neobanq is still active in google adwords campaigns. I reported that too a few days ago.
Maybe other people who was scammed also should report them to google to reduce their
potential to collect new victims.

Yeah a huge online SCAM operation under many names and behind many operations.

They are fishy, and I wouldn't recommend. I have stopped the process, everything was quite strange. High risk businesses, and only a week for application process! 1.500 ponds for entry! But above all, they are not FCA regulated!!!! Their code of business is a joke for PSP.
I would stay away and try maybe with accentpay, I-account....
How is your review about accentpay ? Do you prefer ?

Hi Everyone,

Would like to share our unfortunate experience with Ipaytotal too.

We processed with Ipaytotal successfully for several months, however after the account was closed we never received the reserved funds.
They promised we would receive the funds in due time but then started ignoring our emails. After numerous attempts to communicate we got neither their response nor our money.
The amount we lost with them is about 50k.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi Everyone,

Would like to share our unfortunate experience with Ipaytotal too.

We processed with Ipaytotal successfully for several months, however after the account was closed we never received the reserved funds.
They promised we would receive the funds in due time but then started ignoring our emails. After numerous attempts to communicate we got neither their response nor our money.
The amount we lost with them is about 50k.

They have scammed many people in the same way. We also processed with them for 3 or 4 months a year or so ago and then they locked our accounts and we never received the last months trading, which was also a lot of money.

The have stolen money from many people.

Reactions: JohnLocke
How is your review about accentpay ? Do you prefer ?
You want to open a new thread to avoid this thread get mixed up!

Hello All..First time posting but about a year time member..really great platform BTW...Im glad I came across this thread. I just got an approval for my online high risk business from Ipaytotal. This one felt too easy to get. I have dealt with several high risk providers before so I know the full process and its loooong..Sounds too good to be true and it appears it is. Thank you for the heads up. Always great not to lose any money.

they are the biggest scam ever... just check out all the hits about this scam company!

And they just tried to remove my negative review of them on Trust Pilot.

I have a list of names of some of the people in the company

(supposedly in the UK)
Ruchi Rathor

I am pretty sure these guys are in India
Palash Sakar
Aditya Williams
Jitesh Meniya
Harsukh Makwana
Jitesh Meniya

If anyone has more names please add, its good to know who to watch out for.

Ipaytotal UK entity is in liquidation. There website says they now have extra companies in Estonia and Delaware...lol.

You can add the Russian Andrey Kovalchuk below who was director of UK company between Jan-July 2020.