Our valued sponsor

Are there any problems for Russians to register offshore company?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a very good friend from Russia seeking a total offshore company setup including banking and Internet presence, I told him a Seychelles corp with some sort of offshore banking (he must do research) so I could do the rest for him. From some agent he got told they don't accept clients from Russia and the USA, why is that so? Is this the beginning of something all agents will do in the near future?

We have not seen anyone from Russia to have a problem when they incorporated an offshore company or want to open an bank account. Not sure why you had this experience.

I contacted a few Agent service for this formation they all don't accept Russian's and US citizens they told me.

I don't know why Russia, USA I know about lot's of issues but not Russia!

We have not seen anyone from Russia to have a problem when they incorporated an offshore company or want to open an bank account. Not sure why you had this experience.
I agree, many of my business friends from Russia don't have troubles and they have endless offshore corps and accounts!

I contacted a few Agent service for this formation they all don't accept Russian's and US citizens they told me.
You mind to mentione a few of them? Just so I can do research or simply avoid them.

My friends from Russia didn't reported ant troubles with offshore banks nor offshore company formation!
Would like to know what Agent refuse business with Russians and what business they want to register. Usually it should not be a problem at all!

thanks for all your input's was of great help. I don't want to mention the agent here since it is not relevant I found several other's that confirmed it's not a problem.

Do you know if Pakistan people have problems or russian people only?
usually not... you may approach some Agent to check if there are any problems, personally I don't believe there are.

Latest Threads