Our valued sponsor

Bank account for a Seychelles IT company

Art for Tree

May 30, 2019
Visit site
Forum participants, kindly ask for your advice.
We have a newly registered company in the Seychelles that needs a bank account. The activity of the IT company is software development for companies that provide crypto-wallets (roughly speaking, just an IT company).
Please advise,which bank in 2021 can open an account for Seychelles companies?
Currently we are looking the real bank that is needed, not the EMI.

Reactions: robertioanpop
Hey,

I give close to zero chances you will have success with account opening at a retail bank unless it's an offshore private bank. But then I see no reason choosing them instead of a reliable EMI.

Just my two cents. ;)

We have a newly registered company in the Seychelles that needs a bank account. The activity of the IT company is software development for companies that provide crypto-wallets (roughly speaking, just an IT company).
I have the same problem with relatively similar company. Can someone give us and adive please.

Have you tried with local banks first? Usually they are more open for such services

Latest Threads