Gift Card Payment gateway
Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Bank Online for a poker player on Panamá

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

AntuFasi77

Hi guys! First post here :)

I´m a profesional player and my country of residence is Panamá. I´m a Bitcoin/Crypto investor too. The problem i have is that all the tradicional banks here in Panamá doesn´t allow me to create any account or move any money from the poker rooms and the crypto exchange. Idk why because the goverment have a good regulation for all the 2 activities. So i can´t work with Panamenian banks because of my profesion :(.

I want to know what are the best altertnatives to move my money from crypto exchanges and poker rooms (principaly crypto exchange like Kraken) to brokers like interactive brokers or simply to a bank account. I need account on Euros and dollars. I see a lot of online banks or EMI that works well but only allows US citizens or European citizen/residents (i´m from Spain but my tax residence is on Panamá)

I appreciate any idea or suggestion. Thanks a lot!

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Hello from ex-poker player ;)

Try Bankera, this could be a good fit for you. They don't have USD accounts yet, but it's coming at some point.

AntuFasi77

Thanks! From crypto to euros maybe i can use spectrocoin?

Is not any problem for bouth bankera and spectrocoin (or others) to move the money from there to brokers like charlie swab, interactive brokers or similar?

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Yep, if you would use SpectroCoin for your crypto activities, that would be even better, because both companies belong to the same company group.

No problems with moving money to brokers either.

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
Hi guys! First post here :)

I´m a profesional player and my country of residence is Panamá. I´m a Bitcoin/Crypto investor too. The problem i have is that all the tradicional banks here in Panamá doesn´t allow me to create any account or move any money from the poker rooms and the crypto exchange. Idk why because the goverment have a good regulation for all the 2 activities. So i can´t work with Panamenian banks because of my profesion :(.

I want to know what are the best altertnatives to move my money from crypto exchanges and poker rooms (principaly crypto exchange like Kraken) to brokers like interactive brokers or simply to a bank account. I need account on Euros and dollars. I see a lot of online banks or EMI that works well but only allows US citizens or European citizen/residents (i´m from Spain but my tax residence is on Panamá)

I appreciate any idea or suggestion. Thanks a lot!
You deserve a special award by the compliance departments.
Living in Panama, playing poker and dealing in crypto all at once ;)

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution