Our valued sponsor

Question Bankera allows physical card for nonEEAs ?

JosephLL

Apr 29, 2021
exYU
Visit site
AFAIU, the website clearly states all card fees for nonEEAs. This sounds too good to be true, since it is literally not possible to get the physical card for a nonEEA. Even the major players like Wirex and ADVcash keep that product in the "coming soon" status for years. With the current regulatory environment I don't think anyone even considers such a product to be more than a vaporware.

On top of that they even dare to say they are crypto friendly!? Some, like Wirex, give nonEEAs cripled service, physical card being the very first on the list of functionalities to be taken out. My guess is Bankera also discriminates nonEEAs, but secretly, only after the verification, since everyone is more than glad to take your personal documents and only after, give you nothing.

So, in hope to prevent that: Was anyone of you guys, ones from the other side of the fence ie, with a nonEEA citizenship, lucky enough to pass the Bankera's verification and receive the physical card? Thx.

the website clearly states all card fees for nonEEAs

They are showing the fees if you use the card outside the EEA region.

On their website, they clearly show who can get those cards:

Capture.PNG

On the other hand, there are some implementations going to be done.

So, in hope to prevent that: Was anyone of you guys, ones from the other side of the fence ie, with a nonEEA citizenship, lucky enough to pass the Bankera's verification and receive the physical card?

Yes, it's possible. You can be a citizen outside EEA, but you would have to reside in EEA in order to receive the card.

In any case, I managed to get the cards delivered to nonEEA residents.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads