Our valued sponsor

Question Bankera withdraw from paypal

Hi, Can i withdraw money from Paypal to Bankera with IBAN (SEPA)?
If I understand correctly Bankera gives you Lithuanian IBAN
This should work to withdraw to a PayPal account based in Lithuania as PayPal's withdrawal methods are strictly country based.
If you are not located in Lithuania I would advise you to stay away from this method as your money may get stuck in PayPal in case of verification check.

If I understand correctly Bankera gives you Lithuanian IBAN
This should work to withdraw to a PayPal account based in Lithuania as PayPal's withdrawal methods are strictly country based.
If you are not located in Lithuania I would advise you to stay away from this method as your money may get stuck in PayPal in case of verification check.

I tried adding their IBAN to our UAE paypal, but it didn't go through only because of AED currency.

So with European Paypal I think it should work.

Are there countries where PayPal won't ask for id verification?
Yes and to be accurate mostly accounts created in third world countries in North Africa. You probably can't fake traffic or phone numbers to create PayPal accounts based on these countries but you can use a local friend.

Accounts in these countries are mostly verified using a local Visa card for withdrawal of funds. PayPal call these accounts Automatic Transfer Countries and there is some weird restriction on using these accounts that you can't transfer the PayPal balance or use it for payments. Balance is automatically transferred to the connected payment method at the beginning of every month.

My advise to you is to avoid PayPal they close accounts without prior notice no matter what country you select.

Yes and to be accurate mostly accounts created in third world countries in North Africa. You probably can't fake traffic or phone numbers to create PayPal accounts based on these countries but you can use a local friend.

Accounts in these countries are mostly verified using a local Visa card for withdrawal of funds. PayPal call these accounts Automatic Transfer Countries and there is some weird restriction on using these accounts that you can't transfer the PayPal balance or use it for payments. Balance is automatically transferred to the connected payment method at the beginning of every month.

My advise to you is to avoid PayPal they close accounts without prior notice no matter what country you select.
Yup yup, you are on point with that..paypal is quite finnicky and only a shorterm solution at most...

for more stability the paypal should be setup with Banking acct that has M.C access attached.

Moreso if opting for a business paypal acct the name of company registered has to match banking details as well,the bank acct email must be setup to receive E-statements through email,website bearing same name as company registered dox,and same applies to bank acct name etc.cig-:,

Latest Threads