Our valued sponsor

Banking for a Switzerland AG I'm in the process to setup.

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
I was wondering what my options are to get a bank account or nebank account for my Switzerland AG under establishing?

So far I believe I can use Wise as usually. But would there be a real bank if I took a flight to Switzerland that may open a business bank account for the company?

Anyone has experience with that?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I hope you will let me / us know how it is going, either post in this thread or PM me. I'm really interested in knowing how this will turn out.

Isn't the local director mandatory as far as I understand from all of this?

I was wondering what my options are to get a bank account or nebank account for my Switzerland AG under establishing?

So far I believe I can use Wise as usually. But would there be a real bank if I took a flight to Switzerland that may open a business bank account for the company?

Anyone has experience with that?
Your local director or the company you work with should be able to secure that with relative ease unless you have a "complicated" business ;). If the company which helps you with bureaucracy is any worth they should have good relationships with banks.

You might not even have to go there if you are lucky and stuff can be done remotely.

edit. I just saw in other thread you try to do complex stuff and even put crypto directly down as capital for the company. In that case, be prepared for a rough ride unless it is a lot and your office has top notch contacts.

Maybe better to just try out revolut business.

Latest Threads