Our valued sponsor

banking overseas what are the requirements?

tonyW

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for an alternative to the banking in Cyprus not that I don't want to open an account there but I want to find more banks where I can route my money to so I don't have all funds in 1 bank.

I read here on ABC Bank Mauritius and BMI Bank Belize, so I found interesting information about CIM Bank which is not an overseas bank.

Do you know about other overseas banks as the above mentioned?

I would like to find something that is easy to open an offshore account with and that is not located in Europe but as mentioned overseas.

Also please says what documents they require, fee to open the account, min deposits if any and where to get the account if not directly with the bank.

I'm surprised to find this thread without any single reply :)

Most overseas banks will not open an account for you unless you have an introducer or you are going to visit the bank in person! that said there are plenty of options available for you for instant in Mauritius, Belize, Panama, St. Vincent, Antigua and even Cayman Islands if you have sufficient of money at least! CIM bank has been discussed here already in a huge thread that may be of interest for you Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

Reactions: negon
Other opportunities are Anguilla bank if they still have a valid bank there to open an account. I prefer Cyprus offshore account for my business. I trust the country more than any of the other offshore jurisdiction. I don't know but they belong to EU which let me feel safe somehow??!!!!

Standard Bank in South Africa is pretty easy: 5 days to open account once all info is provided and then about 1-2 weeks to receive token. They need CTC company documents, BR, proof of address, passports CTC, and signed applications.

Banco Atlantico in Portugal is pretty convenient, though slower to open an account and they need apostilled corporate documents and quite a bit of signed paperwork.

There is also Commonwealth in Australia.

Standard Bank in South Africa is pretty easy: 5 days to open account once all info is provided and then about 1-2 weeks to receive token. They need CTC company documents, BR, proof of address, passports CTC, and signed applications.
Do they require introducer or they take customers direct? what do you mean by CTC ?

Reactions: suzy

Latest Threads