Our valued sponsor

Best/Cheapest Offshore for Crypto Trading?

r6g

Jan 15, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Thank you for all the expertise on this forum - lots of experts that gave me the courage to post.

I recently got started in crypto and wanted to form an offshore company for trading. My main concern is I reside in China and it seems personal trading is a gray area here while crypto exchanges are banned.

I also want to make sure the major exchanges (Binance, Kraken, Coinbase, etc.) will take my corporate account as an offshore. I researched Belarus as crypto is legalized there, but it seems they are under US sanctions and some exchanges wouldn't allow Belarus clients.

Japan seems to take a really long time (2-4 weeks?) although crypto is more accepted. BVI and Cayman are too expensive for me at the moment ($900-2000). HK regulations have been tighter I heard and also expensive.

Hope to hear your advice & tap into the wisdom here - thanks!

Reactions: negon
What like that simple as a UK company and an EMI account like Kraken or Mister Tango? works perfectly fine and can be done for $50

Thanks for getting back but would Mister Tango cost ~100 pounds for a business in the "high risk" industry?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.07.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 5.07.35 PM.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 221