Our valued sponsor

Best EMI for Seychelles

Hello,
I just formed a legal Seychelles company. Which EMI can you recommend for Seychelles IBC ?

I don't mean to be rude but shouldn't you have thought about this before forming a Seychelles company? :(

I don't mean to be rude but shouldn't you have thought about this before forming a Seychelles company? :(
:) Yes you are right but I my status a little bit different.

I am mobile app developer and I opened Apple Developer Account for Seychelles company. I can use my another company's bank account for the worst case because Apple does not care account holder. They make payment to any bank account but I still prefer to use Seychelles company's bank account if possible. Thanks.

:) Yes you are right but I my status a little bit different.

I am mobile app developer and I opened Apple Developer Account for Seychelles company. I can use my another company's bank account for the worst case because Apple does not care account holder. They make payment to any bank account but I still prefer to use Seychelles company's bank account if possible. Thanks.

I'm really surprised that Apple allows a Seychelles company on the app store just like that. Very interesting though. I have a feeling that the EU would love to make a case out of Apple for negligence around those setups - it's the biggest cash bin in the world and could be a huge windfall for them.

I am surprised also that Apple allows this. Are you EU or non EU person?

I'm really surprised that Apple allows a Seychelles company on the app store just like that. Very interesting though. I have a feeling that the EU would love to make a case out of Apple for negligence around those setups - it's the biggest cash bin in the world and could be a huge windfall for them.
Apple itself is evading billions of dollar taxes by their "iTax" method in EU :)

I am surprised also that Apple allows this. Are you EU or non EU person?
I am non-eu person but still does not matter for Apple. If you can able to get DUNS number then Apple will always approve your application unless it is not us sanctioned country.

Is there any EMI for me ? Thanks.

I am from UAE but as I mentioned before your country or company's jurisdiction does not matter for Apple.

Really, so Iranian's and North Korean's can use it freely? ca#"!

Ok cool. I missed when you said that thu&¤#

So are you just a UAE national or based in UAE? Seems odd to need to setup a Seychelles company thats all.ns2

I am based in UAE. I setup Seychelles company because setting up UAE company costs around $3000 to $20.000 depending on company type.

Still sounds odd. UAE is not Romania or Bratislava. You either work there, bought property, setup a company to be living there or did you married a native or something. UAE is not a budget country.

Still sounds odd. UAE is not Romania or Bratislava. You either work there, bought property, setup a company to be living there or did you married a native or something. UAE is not a budget country.

I have seven digit yearly turnover with 4 different companies and I always optimize my business. My nature of business needs multiple company setups every year, that's why I don't want to spend 40-50K USD+closing costs to incorporate 3-4 companies.

Yes, I know UAE visa rules since I am living in Dubai. If you don't have any valuable idea regarding the topic please don't post.

Have you looked at epayments, MT and even AdvCash, nit sure if they all accept Seychelles as a jurisdiction but check it out!

Yes, I know UAE visa rules since I am living in Dubai. If you don't have any valuable idea regarding the topic please don't post.

I don't mean to be rude but look back to your first post below...lol

Hello,
I just formed a legal Seychelles company. Which EMI can you recommend for Seychelles IBC ?

That is not the actions of someone that can be helped I am afraid. More like someone asking to be rescued from their own self created stupidity in 2019 :(. If a person has not bothered to search the forum for problems others have had with Seychelles companies then......good luck anyway....lol thu&¤#.

Martin Everson, dude, give him an advice if you can, if not, leave him alone. Reading your questions I felt like you are a police officer interrogating him.

Back on the topic, for Seychelles entity I think you can get account with Mister Tango. I know someone (EU resident though) who managed to get an account with MT easily, give it a try.

Martin Everson, dude, give him an advice if you can, if not, leave him alone. Reading your questions I felt like you are a police officer interrogating him.

Sorry but there has to be a basic level of intelligence before incorporating an offshore company. Here is the advice he can use in future if common sense fails again:

Advice on setting up an offshore company.

1. Check how it will affect your tax status.
2. Select jurisdictions your interested in opening a company in.
3. Check which banks open accounts for that company in that jurisdiction. Have at least 2-3 viable banking options available

If steps 1-3 make sense then go to step 4. If you fail step 3 go back to step 2.

4. Incorporate the company.

Doing Step 4 first in 2019 will lead to disappointment thu&¤#.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sorry but there has to be a basic level of intelligence before incorporating an offshore company. Here is the advice he can use in future if common sense fails again:

Advice on setting up an offshore company.

1. Check how it will affect your tax status.
2. Select jurisdictions your interested in opening a company in.
3. Check which banks open accounts for that company in that jurisdiction. Have at least 2-3 viable banking options available

If steps 1-3 make sense then go to step 4. If you fail step 3 go back to step 2.

4. Incorporate the company.

Doing Step 4 first in 2019 will lead to disappointment thu&¤#.
That is why there are professionals who assist clients with the whole process and I agree with your steps 100% ... but it is not up to you or me to criticize someone on a public message board who did not think everything out. We are here to share our knowledge and experience all in order to answer his simple and direct question, which EMI would accept Seychelles IBC.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads