Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

You don't need to visit them' date=' an account can be opened by video conferencing. I am about to open an account for a client there in the next 1 - 2 weeks. They are very responsive, and one of the Swiss banks that offer the anonymous Swiss Bankers Travel Cash card.[/quote']
Cool, thanks for clarification and to inform us. appreciate your comment.

You don't need to visit them' date=' an account can be opened by video conferencing. I am about to open an account for a client there in the next 1 - 2 weeks. They are very responsive, and one of the Swiss banks that offer the anonymous Swiss Bankers Travel Cash card.[/quote']
How did your client make it? are you 100% sure that this is a possible way to open an account with them? sounds too easy for a Swiss bank.

What's so terrible with traveling to the bank? You will get a better service with most of them when you meet face to face.
the problem is the lack of privacy, you have to get a fly ticket, you will have to stay in an Hotel and lot's of other things that will leave trailing records! I want a bank where I can oepn the account by e-mail or skype.

Reactions: JohnSeed
You have personal experience with them?

Do you know if this bank is still accepting new customers and if so what requirements they have to new clients? I have read many places that Switzerland has closed the doors for new money & new customers, is that true?

They don't accept new customers from the street. I dumped in there for a few day ago, they even refused to speak with me! However, I found a bank that will consider me as cutomer hopefully within a few days.

the problem is the lack of privacy, you have to get a fly ticket, you will have to stay in an Hotel and lot's of other things that will leave trailing records! I want a bank where I can oepn the account by e-mail or skype.
What's the problem with that? You can visit a country without to have to open an account anywhere or not? ;)

They don't accept new customers from the street. I dumped in there for a few day ago' date=' they even refused to speak with me! However, I found a bank that will consider me as cutomer hopefully within a few days.[/quote']
Thanks for this update very useful.

Swiss banks are the most trusted around the world because of their stability. That is why I did not have second thoughts when I entrusted my private banking needs with CIM Bank.
I was just wondering how it is possible to open an account with Cim Banque today now the Switzerland have closed for foreigners to open bank accounts in their country? Does someone know if it is possible to open an account with them if we do personal visit or do a Skype Interview with webcam or similar? They got very good review all over the Internet that's why I'm interested to know.

I was just wondering how it is possible to open an account with Cim Banque today now the Switzerland have closed for foreigners to open bank accounts in their country? Does someone know if it is possible to open an account with them if we do personal visit or do a Skype Interview with webcam or similar? They got very good review all over the Internet that's why I'm interested to know.
No it is not possible call or e-mail them https://www.cimbanque.com/en/thebank/thebank/contactus and you may find out.. there is a slight possibility that if you ask your local bank to contact them on behalf of you for account opening!

I contacted them by e-mail and waiting to see if I get any response.
You got any response yet? I was wondering if this is really the situation with the bank! Why would they close the doors for foreigners in Europe for the account opening in their bank? Is Switzerland part of the EU or not?

Forget about them' date=' no response since long time. They are not for customers from the street only rich people looking for private swiss banking it seems.[/quote']
I contacted them and we can open account remote they say. Need Skype interview to get the account opened other than that no problem.

If they work it answers my question in another topic I opened here on the forum.. it seems that this bank is taking on new customers at least I got told so by phone. I will have to wait for someone to call me back.

Thank you all for this great review about CIM bank I don't believe they have closed for new foreign customers or do you do?

What has your experience been with the bank I especially interested in knowing how their customer support is and Internet banking?

The fees they may charge for International wire transfers is of particular interest, here I think of IBAN account transfers and if they at all can receive IBAN International Bank transfers.

Does anyone has tried to apply with them with a Seychelles or Belize company new or old doesn't matter just if they accept it?

Reactions: zohoman