Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

After reading this Hong Kong is a trap, a fake good offshore jurisdiction I would not proceed with an HK company unless I was depending on doing business in China! For CIM bank it's going to be interesting, please report back here once you have had the interview.

I don't believe someone knows what question they will ask except the fact that they want to discuss your business model and learn more about it.

After reading this Hong Kong is a trap, a fake good offshore jurisdiction I would not proceed with an HK company unless I was depending on doing business in China! For CIM bank it's going to be interesting, please report back here once you have had the interview.

I don't believe someone knows what question they will ask except the fact that they want to discuss your business model and learn more about it.

I'm well aware of HK IRD and what I need to do, thanks for the link tho. Sure I will report back after the interview.

BTW CIM required a Certified Certificate of Residence, Tax returns, passport, business plan, proof of income (contract with customers), personal bank statements, bank reference letter and corporate documents. Initially the agency said that a utility bill will be fine but the bank rejected it and instead they need Certificate of Residence.

Reactions: negon
That's how it always start. The agent tells you, passport copy and utility bill is fine and once you have paid and apply for an account with the bank the endless requests of documents starts :D have been there, don that! Certificate of Residence you get from your local tax office or the Police station or some other officials.. not difficult to get.

They will for sure also ask you for:
  • tax resident ID number
  • Business profile
  • Physical address of the place of managing operations
  • Anaylytical Business Plan
  • Analytics Professional Resume
The above is beside what they already requested :eek:

That's how it always start. The agent tells you, passport copy and utility bill is fine and once you have paid and apply for an account with the bank the endless requests of documents starts :D have been there, don that! Certificate of Residence you get from your local tax office or the Police station or some other officials.. not difficult to get.

They will for sure also ask you for:
  • tax resident ID number
  • Business profile
  • Physical address of the place of managing operations
  • Anaylytical Business Plan
  • Analytics Professional Resume
The above is beside what they already requested :eek:

Well at least all my due diligence has been approved (it's in the mail now), lets hope the interview goes well then I can relax...

Reactions: lostguy
Great.. so just to get it... they asked you only to show them your passport by Skype and that's it :) ?

Great, this means we have an open door to apply for a SWISS bank account with CIM bank remote as long as we accept a Video conference call where we only have to show our passport thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤# Thanks for sharing your experience.

great thank you for the information :)