Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

Something went wrong in the review above, swift code for this bank is CIMMCHGG and you can find their opening hours here Contact us - CIM Swiss private bank they require personal visit in order to open an account. Seychelles, Belize and other similar offshore jurisdictions are not accepted by them. You will want to incorporate a European company and best would be a Swiss company.
Would you trust them? despite the fact that I have to travel to open an account there, would you trust all your money to them?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Great, how did you get the account there, by personal visit or remote?

Remotely via an Agency in Hkg, cost me $1,350 for the hookup and application processing. Sent the required paperwork then booked a 2 minute video call with cim (they wanted to see me holding my passport, that's all) then received my account details. All this took just under 3 weeks.

Reactions: negon
Yeah @Dave the video is not very unprofessional considered this to be a bank :D but hey, sometimes alternative marketing brings more customers.

But they have some hot chicks at this bank, I want an account with one of these :D

I agree the ladies are hot I want an meeting for them for account opening and personal benefits, I want to discuss my options :D

Thank you for the update. Is it mandatory to use this HK agent to open the account there? it's lots of money for a simple swiss account!

I wouldn't know that answer... Hasn't anyone else had any luck opening a business account with CIM remotely (I haven't read all the latest posts)?

The reason why I paid was because I was in a hurry to open an account and I felt at ease and slightly confident knowing I had paid for an 'Introduction'.

Reactions: myhand and negon
I wouldn't know that answer... Hasn't anyone else had any luck opening a business account with CIM remotely (I haven't read all the latest posts)?

The reason why I paid was because I was in a hurry to open an account and I felt at ease and slightly confident knowing I had paid for an 'Introduction'.
Most often it is faster to simply pay someone that knows how to go about it rather than to try at your own and even be declined!

Thanks for your input, I will PM you shortly to discuss something if you don't mind ? :)

Do they reqire personal visit and how easy are they to open an account with?
From reading this thread it seems they will open the account remote means no need to with the bank or the country! But would they actually accept that I visited them you think?

Does anyone that holds an account with them know what they charge for a IBAN and Wire SEPA transfer? I want a quick compare to regular banks.

I am also in the process of opening CIM bank business account for my HK startup. Video connection and all supporting docs providing issues had already been done. Now, just waiting for activation of bank details.

Could somebody advice had you already tried to entail Stripe or PayPal to your CIM business bank account in order to accept bank card payments from clients?

Latest Threads