Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

I read at many placed that this bank is a fraud the same as I read for many other "so called banks" that are easy to open accounts with. Now I was wondering, where are these reports coming from you think? Are they just from bad people or even hired people from the competition?

I have contacted CIM Bank yesterday to inquire about their service so far no response but expect answer Monday or Tuesday next week.

Reactions: JohnSeed
I send them an contact request on their website last Friday so far no reply. Will be waiting a few days more and then give them a call to find out what this bank is actually capable of doing!

Do you hold and account with them? Want to know details please :)
No I don't got any account with them. They asked for a deposit to be made which I can't and don't want to make!

Reactions: JohnSeed
i'm thinking about getting an account with them. keep it for sometime and then ask for a letter of recommendation and move my money to another swiss bank. could this work?
Be prepared to make a deposit of at least 4000 euro ~ 4300 CHF !

no, i'm not. but i've done some research and they seem like they are easy to open an account with. they don't even require a personal visit. just a skype video call and you're good to go.
Please try that and if you have had luck to open the account by Skype call please post back here.. thu&¤#

no, i'm not. but i've done some research and they seem like they are easy to open an account with. they don't even require a personal visit. just a skype video call and you're good to go.
If you get an account there please post procedure and what you provided to them to get an account. It's very helpful for most of us.

If someone had luck to open an account with them remote please post here how you go about it! It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Latest Threads