Our valued sponsor

best offshore company formation for my business!!

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
So you want to know what the best offshore company formation for your business purpose is? Then try to follow me and if you don't understand something or have questions then you are of course more than welcome to post in this thread to get me elaborate on any part.

Most often when someone is looking for setting up an offshore company they don?t know where to look at what to look for! Sounds familiar to you? great now read what further I hope you will take this as an guide for you to get the right solution and don't need to waste time and money on something you want benefit from.

The key problem is most often, what are you actually going to do? what is your business and what activity you have?

For instant an online business most often need; offshore company + good banking and credit card processing, where to go and what not to do? Whats the best offshore setup for my purpose?

The conclusion is most often a Cyprus, BVI or UK company where you get all 3 parts of the puzzle in 1 package.

[video=youtube_share;jTMReDZo1Uk]

What you don't want is to end up with a company that you can't use for anything else then just wait until it expires.

If you are an investment firm or you need a secure and private holding company then the best offshore company formation for your needs may be in the Seychelles or Cyprus, it's fast, secure and you can be 100% anonymous.

It's some great reading and sharing.. you may want to look at other parts of the world for your offshore company setup. Cyprus is good for Europe Holding companies and doing online business while the Seychelles is great for closed investments and 100% private holding companies.

Reactions: orangeye
I would like to know what the best is for my situation running a offline business (store) in Greace with export to Europe.

I'm looking to reduce tax as much as possible and keep my moeny secure from government and tax office.

Reactions: bothe and alain
I would like to know what the best is for my situation running a offline business (store) in Greace with export to Europe.
I'm looking to reduce tax as much as possible and keep my moeny secure from government and tax office.
I would recommend you to look into Cyprus or the UK. BVI may look a little shaddy to one or another and you can't make use of any double tax treaty between BVI and Greece.

Best Offshore Company formation, that's a very good question if you ask me. What I would look at if I had to start out again, is the following:

• Which offshore jurisdiction fits best my needs?
  • What are the costs to setup the company?
  • What are the annual / yearly costs to maintain the company?
  • Do they offer any privacy or is my personal information public?
  • What banking options are available for my business setup?
  • Do my business partners have any issues with the jurisdiction of my offshore company!

offshore-jurisdictions-company-formation.jpg

If you take a look at the above MAP you will find a few offshore jurisdictions that are actually not offshore but more considered offshore, Cyprus is such a country along with Switzerland, Liechtenstein and BVI. As a owner of a company in these jurisdictions the company won't pay any corporate tax, means you will have all the privileged as a offshore company but still towards your business relations look 100% legit.That's something I would consider when searching for the best offshore company formation for my needs. /monthly_2015_05/offshore-jurisdictions-company-formation.jpg.47588a7a3ff38e884606f7ac3caceb6c.jpg

Reactions: bothe
I was wondering how you look at it when you say "best offshore Company formation" is there anything that match everyone needs? I don't think so, when you consider to find the best agent for your offshore Company formation you may want to look at what exactly it is you need.

First you check the different offshore jurisdictions, then you may want to look for offshore or even onshore banking and then you may want to look at privacy level and how good your Money and assets are protected in that entity.

Once you know, you will still need to find out fees, and here I think about annual / yearly fees as well as ongoing fees for accounting and filing tax if any!

If you have all this in place you may have found the best offshore Company formation service FOR YOUR NEEDS!

Latest Threads