Our valued sponsor

Best suited bank for a Seychelle company?

if you hold stocks in an IBC, how do you want to ever sell them if you dont have a bank account for the IBC? I once considered an BZ or SC foundation that owns my other EU company. But long term thinking I decided to thrash that idea. If you are a EU passport holder in LATAM then consider holding stocks just in your name since LATAM countries are all close to banana republics anyway
That is easy. If you ever need to receive or transfer funds you use a notary for the transaction. Let them draw up the docs and they will be happy to facilitate.

This of course is NOT a solution for day to day work but will work fine once or twice in its existence.

Another option is that contract wise you can assign the transaction to a different entity in a group or to an affiliated party. When drawing up the paperwork the affiliated parties are declared.

The above is something that has been used for decades and is perfectly legal.

No - unless you can visit there Rep. Office in Dubai or Hong Kong then the Guys there act as some kind of Introducer.
I think i can visit Dubai and Hongkong no issues with that.But i dont know where they have offices

They are requiring to send all accounting documents (invoices, bank statements, payment slip, etc) to the Registered Office in Seychelles. So from a privacy point of view it's a pretty dead jurisdiction.
Ya they asked me this time and thats why i am thinking whether we should open somewhere else or not.

I think i can visit Dubai and Hongkong no issues with that.But i dont know where they have offices

Ya they asked me this time and thats why i am thinking whether we should open somewhere else or not.
When you have the motivation do fly in to Dubai for Bank Account opening - go directly with the service we propose to achieve what you are looking for.

Seychelles is some kind of dark/grey area + regulations becoming more western with accounting etc. so you get literally nothing for your money beside of bad reputation, lack of banking and headache.

When you have the motivation do fly in to Dubai for Bank Account opening - go directly with the service we propose to achieve what you are looking for.

Seychelles is some kind of dark/grey area + regulations becoming more western with accounting etc. so you get literally nothing for your money beside of bad reputation, lack of banking and headache.
What do you propose instead of Seychelles??At a low cost

If you ask this question to a service provider in Dubai, what do you expect the answer will be? :rolleyes:
Ha ha ha well said Johnny,this is why i like your posts so much.But i think Dubai will be a pretty costly setup.I am looking at hongkong too,but their endless accounting crap does not appeal to me.

Ha ha ha well said Johnny,this is why i like your posts so much.But i think Dubai will be a pretty costly setup.I am looking at hongkong too,but their endless accounting crap does not appeal to me.
I need a location from where i dont have too much issue with opening a new bank account and trading account.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads