Our valued sponsor

Best suited bank for a Seychelle company?

Thank you ery much indeed. That was really helpful introduction
Do you mean that St. Vincent might be seen less reliable than BVI or Seychelles? As far as I know, St Vincent was not added to any sort of blacklists, although they are crypto and forex friendly. Do you have any insight on that?
Glad to provide some insights.
Thank you ery much indeed. That was really helpful introduction
Do you mean that St. Vincent might be seen less reliable than BVI or Seychelles? As far as I know, St Vincent was not added to any sort of blacklists, although they are crypto and forex friendly. Do you have any insight on that?
Yes, exactly. There's a slight separation among the different offshore jurisdictions for a number of reasons. But again that is not absolute, it depends on the policies of each Fin. Inst. and on a case-by-case. Should in-principal they accept offshore, then the application must be prepared very well to maximise chances of opening and operating the account smoothly.

Reactions: aage
It is clear that the collective powers of government don’t want the people to have access to offshore facilities. It’s next to impossible to control who is setting up what type of company given universal human rights.

What they can control is banking. Problem solved from the perspective of the government.

Solution based thinking then should not bring you to finding the next bank that today opens a bank account for you and kicks you tomorrow.

Let the global governments think that you accept their limitations by hiding in plain sight. Look more in-depth at local solutions. A trust or a foundation in your local jurisdiction solves in 90% of the cases your challenge.

Ah, you say that you don’t want to pay taxes and need offshore? Ok, valid point. And yet you will still pay “tax”. The only difference now is that it are professional fees.

Build up your idea, acquire the turnover / profit in order to setup for reasonable prices and then make the step to go offshore. Pay the applicable tax rate but, do use a good advisor/notary/lawyer to offset as much as possible.

It seems in so many cases the better solution right now especially given that you can spend your time on your idea instead of the supporting structure.

Sometimes there really are good solutions right under your nose if you are just opening yourself up for it.

No - they stopped inboarding them in 2019 - even worse if you apply and they reject you - they close down all your existing accounts with them as well.

There are some setups up and running with Seychelles and Belize IBC - but all the time I ask the people they claim they opened back in the days either 2018 or 2019 - so far have seen 1 Seychelles IBC opened 2018 and 1 Belize IBC opened in 2017 and 1 Belize IBC opened in 2018 - so in the very early stage of Transferwise - now Wise.
Anyone know which setups can work with wise?

Nope i got it opened in 2020 for my seychelles ibc
No - they stopped inboarding them in 2019 - even worse if you apply and they reject you - they close down all your existing accounts with them as well.

There are some setups up and running with Seychelles and Belize IBC - but all the time I ask the people they claim they opened back in the days either 2018 or 2019 - so far have seen 1 Seychelles IBC opened 2018 and 1 Belize IBC opened in 2017 and 1 Belize IBC opened in 2018 - so in the very early stage of Transferwise - now Wise.

I have a newly formed Seychelle IBC that I will use for consulting business within marketing for the IT/Tech space.
My next step is to find a bank or EMI that my clients can send money to as payment for the work.

I have already looked at VertoFX, PaxumBank and Migom Bank but the last two very bad reviews.

VerftoFX told me I could open an account so I did, afterwards I got this message:

Your Verto FX account is up and running and you are able to log in and use our services.
We are unable to provide a Verto GBP account as your business falls out of our risk appetite.
You will only be able to receive money from your client if this is being sent via the Verto platform.

So I really have no use for them..

Which bank or EMI would you guys recommend?
Offshore company jurisdictions should be looking for banks in offshore jurisdictions as well. In Europe it is nearly impossible and where possible it is under many conditions and high costs

Reactions: aage
they don't offer a debit card or do they?
They do offer a debit card as far as I have had a deal with them.

Wonder if anyone has been able to open an account with them using a foreign owned Seychelles company without substance?

I know some cases when the bank accounts have been opened for IBC companies. However, it takes a lifetime to do so. At the same time, everything is changing so fast now, so even the process of the bank account opening that has been initiated a few months ago might be suspended in one moment.

They do offer a debit card as far as I have had a deal with them.

I know some cases when the bank accounts have been opened for IBC companies. However, it takes a lifetime to do so. At the same time, everything is changing so fast now, so even the process of the bank account opening that has been initiated a few months ago might be suspended in one moment.
What is the difference between "paxumbank.com" and "paxum.com" ?

Latest Threads