Our valued sponsor

Binance P2P disqualification (How to get it back)??

Tomson prest

Dec 21, 2022
UK
Visit site
Hello,

We have been a merchant on Binance for several months, but a few days ago our merchant account was closed, when we contact the support, they told us that it was due to a violation of the terms and this decision is final.
Is there any way to get our merchant back?

If anyone can help we are willing to pay for that?

Hello,

We have been a merchant on Binance for several months, but a few days ago our merchant account was closed, when we contact the support, they told us that it was due to a violation of the terms and this decision is final.
in most situations no, because they most likely believe your coins are tainted, but if you could prove that it was obtained via legitimate reasons, your account "may" be restored.

Hello,

If anyone can help we are willing to pay for that?
Did you have a PRO merchant account or just regular merchant account? But it's very unlikely to obtain the merchant status again.

Other forum members misunderstood you and thought that your whole Binance account closed but the question was about Binance P2P so it most probably wasn't because of tainted coins but because of violation of their P2P terms.

in most situations no, because they most likely believe your coins are tainted, but if you could prove that it was obtained via legitimate reasons, your account "may" be restored.
NO, i'm talking about p2p merchant (the account is fine)

Did you have a PRO merchant account or just regular merchant account? But it's very unlikely to obtain the merchant status again.

Other forum members misunderstood you and thought that your whole Binance account closed but the question was about Binance P2P so it most probably wasn't because of tainted coins but because of violation of their P2P terms.
I was verified merchant. Their decision is totally unfair. That why i'm looking for a solution

NO, i'm talking about p2p merchant (the account is fine)

I was verified merchant. Their decision is totally unfair. That why i'm looking for a solution
In which currencies were you trading on P2P? Did they say what exactly have you violated? As you mentioned it was unfair. If not what would you say that you have violated?

@OP inrelation to the scenario and current situation, head towards a direction , setting up a new Binance merchant acct from the ground up.

highly possible you violated the ascribed TOC...learn from the violations executed, and operate inline with required DD for merchants...

better safe than sorry...

violations and restrictions might have emerged due to various criterias..proceed further towards a fully verified merchant acct..

Headaches over spilt milk would be counter productive... rea#44!

Reactions: troubled soul
It happened to me before as a normal user before being a merchant, and the real reason is that I kinda insulted the P2P support on chat. The next day, my P2P account was restricted (unable to post ads). I contacted binance support, and they told me that I've violated the terms of service for doing "wash trading" which is total rubbish. It took me 4~5 days of continuous chats to their support and P2P team to get my account unblocked, but I believe what did it was when I wrote on binance reddit channel.

The P2P terms are detailed in this article HERE, you can ask specifically which rule you've violated even if you had to open a thousand ticket so that you can get to the bottom of it and be able to debunk their claims.

Although, from my long experience as a merchant, I believe the real reason you've been restricted on P2P is receiving several reports on your profile.