Our valued sponsor

bitcoin to debit card withdraw service ?

Hi, there are many alternatives since you dont have KYC problem.
I personaly use Binance. It is providing a debit card that you can charge with fiat (eur, usd) ,many crypro like btc, eth, ada,dot, bnb and stable crypto usdt, busd.
I am using this service because :
1. it is free
2. You can control your card from binance mobile app. App is fast and easy to use. User can choose what fiat or crypto will be spent and in what order.
3. Card on time of writing has a €8700 daily spent limits and €290 withdraw limits from ATM. ATM withdraw has an extra fee charge as withdraw consider to be made from a foreign country card.
4. it has a cashback that depends on what amount of bnb (native token of binance) user has in his account, no matter where bnb is located - spot wallet or investment wallet. it starts from 0,1% with less than 1 bnb, 1% for 1 bnb etc. Cashback is from every transaction no matter where money was spent.
5. you can have your crypto gaining interest into a flexible staking program (flexible cause money can be withdrawn from staking immediatelly) transfer crypto to card, do your payment, and if there is any left can be tranfered for staking again.

Now other mobile platforms with depit card are excelon, cryptopay, crypto.com, nexo. I have used nexo and crypto.com in the past (not their card but their platform) i never had any issue. If you are using ledger wallet, they now have a debit card service available, check it.

Hope i helped

Reactions: extremedox101
Hi, there are many alternatives since you dont have KYC problem.
I personaly use Binance. It is providing a debit card that you can charge with fiat (eur, usd) ,many crypro like btc, eth, ada,dot, bnb and stable crypto usdt, busd.
I am using this service because :
1. it is free
2. You can control your card from binance mobile app. App is fast and easy to use. User can choose what fiat or crypto will be spent and in what order.
3. Card on time of writing has a €8700 daily spent limits and €290 withdraw limits from ATM. ATM withdraw has an extra fee charge as withdraw consider to be made from a foreign country card.
4. it has a cashback that depends on what amount of bnb (native token of binance) user has in his account, no matter where bnb is located - spot wallet or investment wallet. it starts from 0,1% with less than 1 bnb, 1% for 1 bnb etc. Cashback is from every transaction no matter where money was spent.
5. you can have your crypto gaining interest into a flexible staking program (flexible cause money can be withdrawn from staking immediatelly) transfer crypto to card, do your payment, and if there is any left can be tranfered for staking again.

Now other mobile platforms with depit card are excelon, cryptopay, crypto.com, nexo. I have used nexo and crypto.com in the past (not their card but their platform) i never had any issue. If you are using ledger wallet, they now have a debit card service available, check it.

Hope i helped
thanks for the long post , anyone has recent experience with cex?

Reactions: Prizas

Latest Threads