Our valued sponsor

Business bank account for international in & outgoing transfers. [

I looking for a bank for my new tech company. We'll received and send lot of international transfers (USA & EU). Whats the best choice? What is your advice?
Important things: Online onboarding, low nternational in & outgoing transfer fees, security & support. Wise & Revolut not option.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I looking for a bank for my new tech company. We'll received and send lot of international transfers (USA & EU). Whats the best choice? What is your advice?
Important things: Online onboarding, low nternational in & outgoing transfer fees, security & support. Wise & Revolut not option.
@OP advice look at having a minimum of two accts , suited for swift payments and for Sepa payments.
Swift based acct generally have low outgoing and incoming fees.
Tho as a rule of thumb, SEPA incoming and outgoing are free,if not negligible.
Whats the average monthly TRX amounts?
With the EU on a verge of splitting up,I see the SEPA system either replaced or fined tuned to incorporate certain criterias and limitations.

TopTip: With regards an outright SEPA choice a mix of An EMI and SEPA Based bank would be primary..moreover you could simply Use the EMI for Incoming and outgoing SEPA TRXs while having a physical swift facility acct, handling TRX originating from the USA sectorcig-:,

Reactions: megaone
Sadly I'm not so well-versed with Estonia. Maybe you should setup a US LLC in front of your Estonian company. Your Estonia company could be the holding company of the US LLC. Just saying though. Hope other members could offer more insight into this.

We are a new social media website and we allow adult contents. The banks dont like it. I check now LHV. (Im not Estonian citizen)
Thus Far, Paxum serves your above purpose, with paxum you would require an outright business acct, with a physical Swift facility based bank attached, as withdrawal of funds are via Wire transfers,

TopTip: Biz Bank acct name must be same as paxum biz name.cof%¤#

Thus Far, Paxum serves your above purpose, with paxum you would require an outright business acct, with a physical Swift facility based bank attached, as withdrawal of funds are via Wire transfers,

TopTip: Biz Bank acct name must be same as paxum biz name.cof%¤#

Thanks for your reply. Now i checked this: Fast, easy business banking.. They said: i can open business bank account but they only give me EUR or GBP based account and i cant send money in USD to USA. Maybe its good option for SEPA transfers.

In/out SEPA transfer is 0,99EUR in the basic plan. Swift transfer is too expensive 10-15EUR. Thats why i need another bank who give me cheaper USD (Wire or ACH?! Which is better?) transfers. Its correct? am i right?

Paxum is too expensive. I think will be a good choice the Payoneer, but they dont answer my questions. I haved contact them at least 5 times... Any other option?

Really thank you guyz for your kindly & helpfully replies.

Thanks for your reply. Now i checked this: Fast, easy business banking.. They said: i can open business bank account but they only give me EUR or GBP based account and i cant send money in USD to USA. Maybe its good option for SEPA transfers.

In/out SEPA transfer is 0,99EUR in the basic plan. Swift transfer is too expensive 10-15EUR. Thats why i need another bank who give me cheaper USD (Wire or ACH?! Which is better?) transfers. Its correct? am i right?

Paxum is too expensive. I think will be a good choice the Payoneer, but they dont answer my questions. I haved contact them at least 5 times... Any other option?

Really thank you guyz for your kindly & helpfully replies.
UPDATE: No, Wamo did not accept my application..

Reactions: JohnLocke