Our valued sponsor

Business formation advise

JosephBaph

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, and looking for the following:

1. I'm looking for best place to setup business formation with least amount of regulation and no tax.
2. 100% anonymity
3. I also need bank account formation.
4. My business will be online, so I need merchant account for credit card processing.
5. Our customers are world-wide so we have to be able to accept multiple currencies.
6. Business account that Paypal or Payoner will accept will accept will be a bonus.

Thank you for your assistance

Reactions: Spinat
Just a hint, you want to have a close look in the Mentor Group to get clarification about what options you may have to get a 100% anonymous company!

The rest of your requirements will depend on your business and where your company will be incorporated! I would suggest to look into Cyprus, Gibraltar, Malta and even the UK for company setup.

Hi, Reading your list of requirements, I would say some will be difficult to achieve and you may need to accept that only some of your requirements are a real possibility.

eg. 1. Creating a company with the least amount of regulation, accounting requirements etc is certainly possible, but doing this will mean that you limit your banking options and also that the likes of Paypal etc will potentially not be able to assist you.

2. Achieving anonymity is possible but will require that you utilise Nominee services, Trust services or Foundation services, which again complicate the structure and means that a smaller number of banks are available to deal with and Paypal etc will find your structure so complex that they will not deal with you.

3. Banking arrangement for almost any complexity of structure is possible, but you will have limited options in obscure countries. Multi-currency is generally possible but again limited currency options could be available due to the complexity of the structure and therefore the limited banking options available to you.

4. Merchant services is again generally possible any type of activity, company location and banking combination but due to complexity you will pay higher fees.

5. Multi-Currency options are available both directly to bank or via merchant services.

6. I am of the opinion that limiting yourself to only using Paypal or Payoneer is so limiting that you will not be successful. Given the requirements for anonymity and a low tax jurisdiction I think you need to leave all of your options open in terms of who you deal with.

All of the above are also subject to your nature of business and personal residential location being acceptable to the banks and merchant providers, so further information would really need to be obtained to say what is or is not possible.

What business are you into? and what's the monthly volume you can bring in credit card processing / online orders?

I second @kanakke it's worth to look into the mentor group and have a look there is anonymity plays a role.

It may be possible to late to help you but I wonder if you found any valid solution last year to archive your goals?

When I read your first post it looks doable with darks but it would be interesting to know if there are any possible "legit" solution for the setup? There are not many who replied.

1. I'm looking for best place to setup business formation with least amount of regulation and no tax.
2. 100% anonymity
Personally I would go that far and say unless you find a nominee UBO it is not possible to get this setup in 2020 that time is over :(

typical....looking for
BEST
CHEAPEST
FASTEST
with least amounf of regulation and no tax

on top of that, he wants a nominee ubo.......

funny
where comes the fun - we are many arounf here looking for total privacy if you don't know that.