Our valued sponsor

Hello. I'm a bit new to all this offshore stuff, but I'm planning on opening an offshore shell company in Belize or Seychelles, and I'd like to know if I could buy property with them? For example, could I anonymously buy a house with my shell company's name here in America? Same thing with cars. I want to know exactly the ramifications of doing such, and what kind of taxes would be associated with it.

Hello. I'm a bit new to all this offshore stuff, but I'm planning on opening an offshore shell company in Belize or Seychelles, and I'd like to know if I could buy property with them? For example, could I anonymously buy a house with my shell company's name here in America? Same thing with cars. I want to know exactly the ramifications of doing such, and what kind of taxes would be associated with it.
Since you said "here in America" I assumed you are from the US... If that's correct then I think it will be really difficult to do so because lot of offshore banks run as soon as they see a US passport. Now about buying properties with the company yes you can but it depends on the country where you want to buy real estate and also the jurisdiction your company is from. For example a company from Panama can buy properties offshore but they can't do it in Chile because of Chileans regulations (it needs a local person)

Since you said "here in America" I assumed you are from the US... If that's correct then I think it will be really difficult to do so because lot of offshore banks run as soon as they see a US passport. Now about buying properties with the company yes you can but it depends on the country where you want to buy real estate and also the jurisdiction your company is from. For example a company from Panama can buy properties offshore but they can't do it in Chile because of Chileans regulations (it needs a local person)
Yeah. I'm looking for somewhere I can open an anonymous offshore company (probably offering bearer shares) and buy property in the US (like a house or a car). I'd prefer somewhere with low/no taxes since taxation is theft. Also, would it be possible for me to buy an offshore company with cryptocurrency?

I'm looking for somewhere I can open an anonymous offshore company (probably offering bearer shares)
The problem with a bearer shares company is that it's useless, no serious bank will open an account for that business. Unless you don't want to touch FIAT and will only use cryptos, then it's a little less useless. Also, there aren't many places that still allow bearer shares.

Also, would it be possible for me to buy an offshore company with cryptocurrency?
Yes you can buy offshore companies with cryptos.

The problem with a bearer shares company is that it's useless, no serious bank will open an account for that business. Unless you don't want to touch FIAT and will only use cryptos, then it's a little less useless. Also, there aren't many places that still allow bearer shares.

Yes you can buy offshore companies with cryptos.
Yeah. Anyway, where could I get an offshore company that isn't heavily taxed and can buy property/assets in the US.

It's a stupid idea if you'll be managing the property yourself. (worse if you are living in it). You'll be giving the tax man a proof that you are owning the property. Here is something worse than theft: Jail

Latest Threads