Our valued sponsor

Question BVI Incorporation Service Recommendations? Shelf companies preferred

heyitsbobsmith

Apr 25, 2021
USA
Visit site
Hi all,

I want a fast and reputable BVI incorporation service. If they offer shelf companies, it would be even more preferable but not strictly necessary. I want a fast and reputable service provider as need the BVI company ASAP.

It is to be a holding company/shareholder of a business. I don't need a bank account for the BVI company. Just a simple incorporation or purchase of an existing shelf company. Can you please advise on an urgent basis?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Most CSPs have a couple of BVI shelf companies on hand, so that should be quite easy.

In terms of reputable service providers (meaning higher-end service providers that cost more than incorporation mills but generally do a great job managing your company), they are all in BVI. I could list them all but since speed seems to be a hih priority in this case, try Vistra, Trident Trust, and Appleby to begin with.

thank you very much for this! @S
Most CSPs have a couple of BVI shelf companies on hand, so that should be quite easy.

In terms of reputable service providers (meaning higher-end service providers that cost more than incorporation mills but generally do a great job managing your company), they are all in BVI. I could list them all but since speed seems to be a hih priority in this case, try Vistra, Trident Trust, and Appleby to begin with.
thank you very much for this! Very useful. The company is going to be entirely dormant. Is there any downside to any of the incorporation mills you mentioned? Can I move it later? Any good incorporation mills e.g. I see some website purporting to just sell shelf companies online from a list so it seems pretty quick. If not I will go with one of the other providers but I fear that those law firms/providers might take a bit longer to get me set up.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I want a fast and reputable BVI incorporation service. If they offer shelf companies, it would be even more preferable but not strictly necessary. I want a fast and reputable service provider as need the BVI company ASAP.

It is to be a holding company/shareholder of a business. I don't need a bank account for the BVI company. Just a simple incorporation or purchase of an existing shelf company. Can you please advise on an urgent basis?

Thank you!
Your profile says that you are from the U.S. Vincenzo Villamena (Online Taxman) has an excellent reputation as a U.S. expat CPA (he lives in Colombia) and he runs a sister company called Global Expat Advisors. I cannot speak to speed or cost, but he has an excellent reputation. He discusses BVI and a few other jurisdictions here:

If cost is more important, then you are almost always better off selecting one of local registered agents. That way, there is no middle-man to pay.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thank you!
me toooooo I can't trust anyone yet. let me tell you don't go to a company that is composed of a one person. they're scary

Your profile says that you are from the U.S. Vincenzo Villamena (Online Taxman) has an excellent reputation as a U.S. expat CPA (he lives in Colombia) and he runs a sister company called Global Expat Advisors. I cannot speak to speed or cost, but he has an excellent reputation. He discusses BVI and a few other jurisdictions here:

If cost is more important, then you are almost always better off selecting one of local registered agents. That way, there is no middle-man to pay.
Now that is good advice from Globalexpat !!

Latest Threads