Our valued sponsor

Cashout Crypto with Banks

Joukilop

Mar 24, 2024
Europe
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and looking for information.

I'm trying to plan my cashout (7 figures) but I'm encountering several big problems. In particular because of the origin of the funds which I cannot give, as there are none.

No judgement here, if Im not wrong! (I'll delete the post if necessary) ns2

My big problem is that I don't even have a banking history, I've been living in crypto with ATMs for several years, and I live mainly in cash. (In many countries)

For the society, I'm technically homeless I suppose.
---

rea#44!
Today, I'm looking to get back into the "normal" world, get a job, or start my own business, etc. But to do that, I need to have money in a bank account. (I especially want to buy real estate).

I've tried in Europe but it seems to be technically impossible (private bank) which requires the origin of the funds.

Do you have any ideas or strategies for withdrawing this money?
Dubai seems to be the easiest place to do it, but you need to live there for X amount of time (no problem living there). But if in the end you get a no/the same questions as here, I don't see the point.

In return I can bring you my technical knowledge (coding) on your crypto projects.

Thanks in advance, and have a good Sunday!

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to plan my cashout (7 figures) but I'm encountering several big problems. In particular because of the origin of the funds which I cannot give, as there are none.

My big problem is that I don't even have a banking history, I've been living in crypto with ATMs for several years, and I live mainly in cash. (In many countries)

---

rea#44!
Today, I'm looking to get back into the "normal" world, get a job, or start my own business, etc. But to do that, I need to have money in a bank account. (I especially want to buy real estate).

I've tried in Europe but it seems to be technically impossible (private bank) which requires the origin of the funds.

Dubai seems to be the easiest place to do it, but you need to live there for X amount of time (no problem living there). But if in the end you get a no/the same questions as here, I don't see the point.

In return I can bring you my technical knowledge (coding) on your crypto projects.

$20-30k USD crypto deposits per week and you assume there will be no questions asked?
Yeah, European mind cannot comprehend this. A soon as you don't involve EU banks + can give some plausible explaination (real or not) about the SoF of your crypto wealth, these amounts keep you a low profile and don't raise further investigations.

Worst thing it can happen is that your account eventually will get closed. But there are many EMIs out there, rinse and repeat.

• Wow
Reactions: ilke and jafo
Yeah, European mind cannot comprehend this. A soon as you don't involve EU banks + can give some plausible explaination (real or not) about the SoF of your crypto wealth, these amounts keep you a low profile and don't raise further investigations.

Worst thing it can happen is that your account eventually will get closed. But there are many EMIs out there, rinse and repeat.
90% of all EMIs are registered within EU, how do you suppose you can avoid dealing with EU banks? Especially when you suggest - rinse and repeat. For your idea to work the OP will need to involve dozens of fake/homeless people. In theory everything seems easy, but cashing out crypto (7 figures) without the origin is not. Welcome to 2024.

Reactions: wellington and jafo
Hello everyone,

---

rea#44!

(1)(a) Are you really serious about creating, expanding, and establishing a REAL business and investing the fruits of your labor into other better businesses only YOU control,
xor
(b) are you only interested in cashing out to be ostentatious and brag on social media?

(2) Approximately how much can you exchange into cash on a monthly basis without issues?
(3) Is this amount (2) enough for you to also register a company without affecting your quality of life, i.e., your monthly expenses to guarantee an everyday healthy life?

How can this have been lost on you? What am I missing here?
Can you code your OWN e-commerce website? :rolleyes:

This may be "easier" than you think or have been led to believe, but you MUST be committed to physically working extremely hard!
You also must have integrity! You MUST deliver to your customers as promised. No excuses! Come hell or high water, you MUST deliver on time or before!
When I say NO excuses, I mean it this way:

If you agree to all the positives of the above-mentioned requirements, a Mentor Group membership where you can DM is imperative!

Full Disclosure: I am NOT Dan Pena, and I am NOT affiliated with him in ANY way, shape, or form. I don't even like the guy, but that point he made about "Excuse Manufacturers" is spot on! ;)

Just reading it, i imagine he was involved in various crypto projects.....

- perhaps some were scams... (pumps and dumps)... so be weary.
Yeah, exactly. It's a huge red flag for anyone offering to help.

Cashing out crypto with poorly documented but legitimate SOF is tricky but doable.

Cashing out crypto with criminal SOF is tricky but doable, and a crime that can land anyone helping out in jail.

I agree with @Marshal, but I'd still love to hear your solution because I went through many shutdowns with several EMIs.

Here is just a single one I wrote about before (early 2023): Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

Of particular interest is @Sol's response, which sheds fantastic light on the issue. I got harassed by the EMI for spending about 6K per month.

The EMI could see that the spending happened in local CH stores:

(1) Migros (Groceries)

(2) Der Online-Supermarkt von Coop | coop.ch (Groceries)

(3) Zug Apotheke (Pharmacy)

(4) Bestelle frische Lebensmittel in deinem Online-Markt (Platform with organic products that do home delivery)

(5) Doctors' visits & laboratory visits (blood test, hair test, urine test)

(6) Personalized Swiss Supplements based on blood tests and DNA testing

(7) Gyms and spas (when I write spas, I mean this: Victoria Jungfrau Hotel - Interlaken - Spa - not degenerate behavior smi(&% )

(8) Other personal items & consumptions.

(9) Train rides.

What is strange and excessive about the above list? :rolleyes:

Every European EMI shut down my accounts because it was "too much money." Is 6K/month spent on personal items too much money? :rolleyes:

Again, I would love to hear how you legally cleared this hurdle. Seriously, it would help out a lot of people on this forum if you would share your method.

Last edited:
90% of all EMIs are registered within EU, how do you suppose you can avoid dealing with EU banks? Especially when you suggest - rinse and repeat. For your idea to work the OP will need to involve dozens of fake/homeless people. In theory everything seems easy, but cashing out crypto (7 figures) without the origin is not. Welcome to 2024.

I expressed myself poorly. I meant to select EMIs (EU and non-EU) instead of regular bank accounts. It is well known that they have two very different levels of compliance. Most of the EMIs are located in the Baltic countries/UK but it is what it is. So you split deposits into small periodic transactions and won't have too many question asked for those amounts.

An alternative is to register a US LLC, open accounts with Wise/Mercury/Novel, and accept payments from Binance P2P. They will ask you to send some invoices but you can find many generators online. The same applies here: they will eventually close your account, so you will have to open another one, and probably register more than a single LLC. Unfortunately there's no one-click solution.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
what happened to my messages, i'm sure they were up, or do messages need approving? Thanks
The post was deleted for containing someone's contact details (and it looks a bit off topic). We err on the side of caution when it comes to potential spam/surreptitious marketing. Even if your post was innocuous, it wasn't in line with how the forum is normally used/operated.