Our valued sponsor

Cashout Crypto with Banks

I agree with @Marshal, but I'd still love to hear your solution because I went through many shutdowns with several EMIs.

Here is just a single one I wrote about before (early 2023): Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

Of particular interest is @Sol's response, which sheds fantastic light on the issue. I got harassed by the EMI for spending about 6K per month.

The EMI could see that the spending happened in local CH stores:

(1) Migros (Groceries)

(2) Der Online-Supermarkt von Coop | coop.ch (Groceries)

(3) Zug Apotheke (Pharmacy)

(4) Bestelle frische Lebensmittel in deinem Online-Markt (Platform with organic products that do home delivery)

(5) Doctors' visits & laboratory visits (blood test, hair test, urine test)

(6) Personalized Swiss Supplements based on blood tests and DNA testing

(7) Gyms and spas (when I write spas, I mean this: Victoria Jungfrau Hotel - Interlaken - Spa - not degenerate behavior smi(&% )

(8) Other personal items & consumptions.

(9) Train rides.

What is strange and excessive about the above list? :rolleyes:

Every European EMI shut down my accounts because it was "too much money." Is 6K/month spent on personal items too much money? :rolleyes:
after consulting wikipedia which im pretty sure the geniuses from eu institutions consult as well, Id answer this with yes, its way too much money just for spending ;)

but in reality its not really excessive, bc in switzerland where it has been spent, quite a bunch of money gets "lost" in gross vs ppp (like the opposite from turkey the row below), but im unsure the emi monkey understand what ppp is and hence classify that as over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Since you are technical, spin up an online store/service that accepts crypto, use bitpay or other crypto payment processor. Pay yourself with crypto, bitpay handles the conversion and wires to you. You just need to open normal bank account local to you, you will be receiving fiat with verifable source (ecommerce) so any bank account should do.
(it's better to do that via company though)

let us know how it goes

Since you are technical, spin up an online store/service that accepts crypto, use bitpay or other crypto payment processor. Pay yourself with crypto, bitpay handles the conversion and wires to you. You just need to open normal bank account local to you, you will be receiving fiat with verifable source (ecommerce) so any bank account should do.
(it's better to do that via company though)

let us know how it goes
Exactly! 100%! You went into it much more profoundly than I did. I can't understand how the OP has not thought of this yet. :rolleyes:
I wrote something practically the same for him here a few days ago:
1711467583945.png

Source: Cashout Crypto with Banks

PS. These things make me so f*cking suspicious of ANYONE asking these questions. It's like a guy who claims he benches 585 lbs but doesn't know how many 45-lb plates are on each side. :rolleyes: My first thoughts are - An undercover or a Confidential Informant! Maybe I'm too paranoid! Even if OP is an accidental product of Hanlon's Razor. stupi#21 When I ponder it, I would rather the OP be the former than the latter. In the former, there is always a possibility of defense against entrapment. The latter, Hanlon's Razor, we are so f*cked! cry&¤