Our valued sponsor

Cashout Crypto with Banks

I agree with @Marshal, but I'd still love to hear your solution because I went through many shutdowns with several EMIs.

Here is just a single one I wrote about before (early 2023): Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

Of particular interest is @Sol's response, which sheds fantastic light on the issue. I got harassed by the EMI for spending about 6K per month.

The EMI could see that the spending happened in local CH stores:

(1) Migros (Groceries)

(2) Der Online-Supermarkt von Coop | coop.ch (Groceries)

(3) Zug Apotheke (Pharmacy)

(4) Bestelle frische Lebensmittel in deinem Online-Markt (Platform with organic products that do home delivery)

(5) Doctors' visits & laboratory visits (blood test, hair test, urine test)

(6) Personalized Swiss Supplements based on blood tests and DNA testing

(7) Gyms and spas (when I write spas, I mean this: Victoria Jungfrau Hotel - Interlaken - Spa - not degenerate behavior smi(&% )

(8) Other personal items & consumptions.

(9) Train rides.

What is strange and excessive about the above list? :rolleyes:

Every European EMI shut down my accounts because it was "too much money." Is 6K/month spent on personal items too much money? :rolleyes:
after consulting wikipedia which im pretty sure the geniuses from eu institutions consult as well, Id answer this with yes, its way too much money just for spending ;)

but in reality its not really excessive, bc in switzerland where it has been spent, quite a bunch of money gets "lost" in gross vs ppp (like the opposite from turkey the row below), but im unsure the emi monkey understand what ppp is and hence classify that as over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Since you are technical, spin up an online store/service that accepts crypto, use bitpay or other crypto payment processor. Pay yourself with crypto, bitpay handles the conversion and wires to you. You just need to open normal bank account local to you, you will be receiving fiat with verifable source (ecommerce) so any bank account should do.
(it's better to do that via company though)

let us know how it goes

Since you are technical, spin up an online store/service that accepts crypto, use bitpay or other crypto payment processor. Pay yourself with crypto, bitpay handles the conversion and wires to you. You just need to open normal bank account local to you, you will be receiving fiat with verifable source (ecommerce) so any bank account should do.
(it's better to do that via company though)

let us know how it goes
Exactly! 100%! You went into it much more profoundly than I did. I can't understand how the OP has not thought of this yet. :rolleyes:
I wrote something practically the same for him here a few days ago:
1711467583945.png

Source: Cashout Crypto with Banks

PS. These things make me so f*cking suspicious of ANYONE asking these questions. It's like a guy who claims he benches 585 lbs but doesn't know how many 45-lb plates are on each side. :rolleyes: My first thoughts are - An undercover or a Confidential Informant! Maybe I'm too paranoid! Even if OP is an accidental product of Hanlon's Razor. stupi#21 When I ponder it, I would rather the OP be the former than the latter. In the former, there is always a possibility of defense against entrapment. The latter, Hanlon's Razor, we are so f*cked! cry&¤

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and looking for information.

I'm trying to plan my cashout (7 figures) but I'm encountering several big problems. In particular because of the origin of the funds which I cannot give, as there are none.

No judgement here, if Im not wrong! (I'll delete the post if necessary) ns2

My big problem is that I don't even have a banking history, I've been living in crypto with ATMs for several years, and I live mainly in cash. (In many countries)

For the society, I'm technically homeless I suppose.
---

rea#44!
Today, I'm looking to get back into the "normal" world, get a job, or start my own business, etc. But to do that, I need to have money in a bank account. (I especially want to buy real estate).

I've tried in Europe but it seems to be technically impossible (private bank) which requires the origin of the funds.

Do you have any ideas or strategies for withdrawing this money?
Dubai seems to be the easiest place to do it, but you need to live there for X amount of time (no problem living there). But if in the end you get a no/the same questions as here, I don't see the point.

In return I can bring you my technical knowledge (coding) on your crypto projects.

Thanks in advance, and have a good Sunday!
In the Czech Republic, you can legally obtain funds in a bank account when you find a person willing to accept your crypto with whom you make transactions with shares that are not in the database of the company's ultimate owners. Profit from the sale of shares under certain conditions is exempt from tax. Tax-exempt income above 5 million CZK is only reported to the Tax Office.

what did you do there?
Relax! Get pampered smi(&%
Looks real cool, but if you go there alone eek¤%&
100% alone! I enjoy my own company! rof/%
My inviolable life rule is to NEVER take anyone anywhere they can't afford to go by themselves and didn't think to go by themselves.
That's a NO-NO for me. :cool:
Of course, the people I meet there, I can make plans to meet them there again, but "outsiders" are forbidden to even know about it (IRL). ;)

What EMI did shut down your account because of the transactions?
Wise was one for sure.
Now, I use mainly use Swiss, Monégasque, American, and Chinese EMIs/banks.

I expressed myself poorly. I meant to select EMIs (EU and non-EU) instead of regular bank accounts. It is well known that they have two very different levels of compliance. Most of the EMIs are located in the Baltic countries/UK but it is what it is. So you split deposits into small periodic transactions and won't have too many question asked for those amounts.

An alternative is to register a US LLC, open accounts with Wise/Mercury/Novel, and accept payments from Binance P2P. They will ask you to send some invoices but you can find many generators online. The same applies here: they will eventually close your account, so you will have to open another one, and probably register more than a single LLC. Unfortunately there's no one-click solution.
lol the second piece of advice is after they do you in for money laundering (file SARS and had conversations)

Relax! Get pampered smi(&%

100% alone! I enjoy my own company! rof/%
My inviolable life rule is to NEVER take anyone anywhere they can't afford to go by themselves and didn't think to go by themselves.
That's a NO-NO for me. :cool:
Of course, the people I meet there, I can make plans to meet them there again, but "outsiders" are forbidden to even know about it (IRL). ;)

Wise was one for sure.
Now, I use mainly use Swiss, Monégasque, American, and Chinese EMIs/banks.
Wise shuts down early these days due to being listed company - likely not a view point of something illicit - just ensuring they stay compliant due to fines and loosing license.

As for the guy - read up on unexplained wealth orders.

All of a sudden you have 7 figs in the banking system - you’ve taken steps to bring it in akin to money laundering.

You find all your assets frozen and you can’t afford a lawyer.

You get taken to task for tax evasion, proceeds of a crime, money laundering.

Your end up dying in prison from old age, being shanked or other.

That’s the outcome when “living in a western nation” and not having a paper trail.

And because you are a mere pleb - you have no one to roll over on to get a reduced sentence

Last edited:
Reactions: vehzag and jafo
You find all your assets frozen and you can’t afford a lawyer.

You get taken to task for tax evasion, proceeds of a crime, money laundering.
Pro Se! You tear the system apart. dev56"""

Everyone told me the BS spewed by lawyers and other grifters shilling "taxable events": A Man Who Is His Own Lawyer Has a Fool for a Client.
;)
This little "jingle" of them is pure casuistry and sophistry meant to fool the uninitiated until it is too late for them to realize they are in a web of deceit. ca#"!

PS. I encourage everyone to go through law school. Akin to learning how to box and lift weights. Not to beat others, but to defend yourself when others try to beat you. Law education doesn't have to be completed in three years (e.g., in the US). You can stretch it out in 6 or 8 but do it.
Meanwhile, read appellate court and SCOTUS decisions. It's better than reading a novel, and it is much more fun. smi(&%

You find all your assets frozen
Bitcoin, Monero, etc. Basically, RIPCORD is the only way to avoid this!

Your end up dying in prison from old age, being shanked or other.
Yeah, sadly, this is a reality for anyone who is NOT politically connected or privileged, but the tides are changing. ;)

By ANY means necessary! :cool:

By any means necessary.png

Reactions: vehzag and ilke