Our valued sponsor

Cheap Seychelles IBC's (Seychelles company formation) during August!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We have a August special running ending the 31th of Augsut 2013.

Seychelles Company Formation including:

Registered office address

Memorandum and Articles

Company certificate

Shareholder certificate

Courier charges

Total costs EUR 395 (normal fee EUR 495)

The fee only apply for new orders and until the end of the campaign.

If you would like to open a bank account for the company for instant in Cyprus, then we are offering special rates at the moment for this service as well if ordered together with the above offer.

For more information please submit a ticket to our sales: More...

Last edited by a moderator:
HK companies will not get on special for now.. if you want a Seychelles corp. for this price you may place your order before this campaign ends.

Reactions: bothe
Thanks for all posting here and for all orders.. we will not extend this offer at this time.

Reactions: bothe and marcel
It's more than 2 years old this thread, is it still valid or have you similar offers for to get cheap incorporation? I don't need any advise, phone calls or simlar, just a quick deal so I can get my new online business started quickly.

Reactions: bothe and JohnLocke
You may want to submit your request here please /contact-us.html I don't know if this is still valid or if we can do something. But I'm sure since you are a repeating customers there will be an option to lower the fee a littl for you.

Last edited:
Thank you' date=' already send a ticket to your support.. will wait for them to get back with a quote ;) [/quote']
How may Seychelles corps do you have so far if I may ask? :) Maybe you can answer it from a general point of view to give others an idea why you need more than 1 off shore company and therefore go after the cheapest offshore company formation you can get! Would be great if you wanted to share it.

Reactions: bothe
How may Seychelles corps do you have so far if I may ask? :) Maybe you can answer it from a general point of view to give others an idea why you need more than 1 off shore company and therefore go after the cheapest offshore company formation you can get! Would be great if you wanted to share it.
I own 2 Seychelles corps. The first one I got very cheap because of the campaign you were running back in 2010 I think it was, I only paid ?300 for it. The second I got last year and now we are planning to incorporate a 3rd Company with you.We are looking into a structure similar to the below, just testing our options.View attachment cheap-seychelles-company-structure.png

You may see from the Picture that we will need to replace all the GmbH and AG's with Seychelles Companies and then research on the Laws and tax regulations in the Seychelles. We even consider to use a Cyprus Company or 2 depending on how cheap you can do it.For another project we are looking into 30 Seychelles Companies owned by 30 different people, so we expect a huge discount from your end if we go that route. We should be able to take a decission at the end of this week. See below what we want to do. investing-in-mutual-funds-4-638.jpg

I assume you know of it and know how we are able to get this all structured to comply with applicable Laws in the Seychelles or if you have alternatives please let us know./monthly_2015_05/cheap-seychelles-company-structure.png.ef3099b0781a1259233a4007998266a8.png

/monthly_2015_05/investing-in-mutual-funds-4-638.jpg.98fb68bca42d3066c92f30fd72d4043b.jpg

Wow, 30 seychelles companies x 650 = ?19500 that's a lot of money, however compared to what a license cost for a Financial license company than this is just a fraction of the money you otherwise would have paid. You got me an idea which I will look into now. Thank you very much for that ;) Admin, do you know if there are any discount available with that number of companies?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I know where you comming from and what it is you want to do.. in the Mentor Group you can find some exact structures and a document of 5 pages that descripe the process, costs etc. to get a closed ended financial service or investment group structure. We can't go public with it for many reasons.

protain There are discounts available as soon as you order (and pay) 5 or more companies at the same time, you will need to get in touch with our sales here /contact-us.html

Last edited:
Reactions: protain
Do you know what the cheapest price is for an offshore company? I mean, from the list below:

• Belize
  • Cyprus
  • Seychelles
  • Panama
  • Hong Kong
I have been looking at providers like the one below that claim to incorporate corps within 24 hours!! Can you do the same?

[video=youtube;pRLgmTsKcTU]

I would rather stay with you guys than going anywhere else.

From your list Belize or Seychelles are the cheapest and as I said, there are discounts available for orders of more than 5 companies at a time.

The average turn around time to incorporate a company in the Seychelles is aprox 24 hours the same goes for Belize, however, it takes time to get the incorporation documents ready with apostille and notarized if required. Typically this process takes 2 - 3 days.

Reactions: protain
Is it the same structure if it is Belize or better go with Seychelles corps? I mean for investment purposes. I have send a request to your sales will be waiting for their quote and in the meantime speak with my partners so we can get things into play soon.

Some have also suggeste Singapore and the company http://www.firstsecuritybanksolutions.com/cheap-company-formation-in-singapore.htm for financial services and investment structures. From their website I read it's taking 2 weeks to incorporate and it's not going to be cheap $2500 for each entity which sums up if you need say 10 companies i.e. $25000!!

I just thinked about if it's possible to appoint nominees and what costs there are for this service, again, speaking 10+ companies!?

Do all people involved have to follow the below guidlines:

In accordance with the minimum FATF guidelines (as adopted in Seychelles) we require from you:
- a copy of your certificate of incorporation or operating license;

- a brief professional or bank reference, which also confirms your address;

- if you have not supplied us with one already, please send us your company

brochure or profile.

Additionally, where we act as Director we require a certified copy of the client?s passport, proof of address and a brief description of the company?s activities.

We will also require an undertaking from you, our introducer, to carry out the necessary KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures that are required by law in Seychelles. We will forward to you a draft of the Due Diligence Undertaking, to be completed by you, (we only require this once), on your letterhead that will formalize this aspect of our relationship. This will avoid the need for you to provide client passports etc to us, unless of course we are retained to provide professional director services, as described above.

For the Individual User

We are required by local Corporate Service Provider's laws to collect certain due diligence information from you before registering a Company including:

1. A copy of your Passport and Driver's Licence;

2. An original proof of residential address document (not a P.O. Box). This

can include a recent rates/utility bill or bank/credit card statement

For any directors appointed to the company, or any authorised representatives appointed to act for the company (or for Attorneys holding a General Power of Attorney) we also require certified passport copies
Would it increase the costs to appoint 1 nominee director for all entities? What I mean, we incorporate 1 Seychelles company with nominee director and shareholder and appoint this entity to all others as shareholder and director. Do you get what I mean?

Well, everyone who is incorporating a company either offshore or onshore, either Belize or Seychelles has to provide DD / KYC docs, this includes a paasport copy and utility bill not older than 3 months. That's International law and has been so for almost all time in the past.

In regards to your nominee setup, this is not going to work. You will need to have say 10 different owners (1 for each offshore company) in order to comply to local laws. Belize, Seychelles or Singapore, it's all the same, they require a license or a setup like the one we discussed. It would be much cheaper to establish and maintain if it was possible to have 1 entity to be shareholder and director for the rest, however, it's not allowed.