Our valued sponsor

Cheapest way to set up shell company for crypto exchange institutional account?

Crypto exchange doesn't let me to open second KYC account (their policy) and I need one for management purposes. Sub-accounts doesn't suit in my case.

I think my option now is - open institutional account. So for this I would need to open a shell company and register an institutional account under the company.

The company would be completely empty. I also wouln't make fiat deposits. I just need it for completing KYC.

What is the cheapest way to open one and at which country? Also, what maintenance costs could I expect?

EDIT: I don't want to connect my local bank account to it, so bank recommendation is needed as well (no physical bank).
EDIT2: I'm from Europe.

Thank you guys!!

See whether your exchange would have any restrictions to any of the jurisdictions you could incorporate. Then options are many with Seychelles, Belize, Marshall Islands being the cheapest. However if you will go for a company set up you may very well look into the tax implications of this and assess any potential tax planning while taking into consideration the tax laws of the country you are resident.

Reactions: detaipi