Our valued sponsor

johnpeter123

Nov 11, 2022
India
Visit site
Hi

I want to use Checkout.com on smm panel business.​

1) Do they accept Indian registrations?
If not, how are Indian panels using the checkout.com payment option?
2) Are they accept SMM business model?
I contacted their support team several times and provided all relevant information, but received no response for more than 20 days!

Thank you

Hi

I want to use Checkout.com on smm panel business.​

1) Do they accept Indian registrations?
If not, how are Indian panels using the checkout.com payment option?
2) Are they accept SMM business model?
I contacted their support team several times and provided all relevant information, but received no response for more than 20 days!

Thank you
Checkout.com only onboards companies with processing history and they have a minimum turnover requirement for different markets.

You want to have atleast a 100k USD monthly turnover to be taken seriously and less than 1% CB rate(should aim for no more than 0.7% CB rate) to apply with them.

I dont think they support companies in India.

Reactions: johnpeter123
Checkout.com only onboards companies with processing history and they have a minimum turnover requirement for different markets.

You want to have atleast a 100k USD monthly turnover to be taken seriously and less than 1% CB rate(should aim for no more than 0.7% CB rate) to apply with them.

I dont think they support companies in India.
but I saw some small website offering checkout.com payments??

They may have fooled checkout one way or the other. If the requirements mentioned above are correct than I'm sure they found a way to cheat.

But you may simply go and contact them to get the true answer!

Pick up the phone and call them. After years in business I learned one thing quickly if they don't return my emails I have to pick up the got damn phone.

Latest Threads