Our valued sponsor

Companies in the investment realm - where best be for compliance

dorien

Sep 30, 2021
Singapore
Visit site
I am thinking of starting an offshore company in the crypto space. It would not be an investment company, but it would be an intermediary relaying buy/sell signals from traders to investors' exchanges.

I want to make sure the company is trusted and in line with all needed regulation. Hence I was considering Cayman as they seem to most used/compliant with other regulations. So I have a few questions:

- Is Cayman best and would I need something like CIMA certification? (like SEC)
- How about BVI or others?

In the past I've had a company in Belize with a bank account in Cyprus, but since this is in the investment sphere I want something more trusted.

Note: I know there are separate forum sectoin for this, but I'd also be interested to know the recommended country to get a bank account in with this company to be able to work with an online payment provider (I know strip and paypal won't accept CM or BCI).

Reactions: uplana
Two options here!

a) You speak with @Fred or @Gediminas about it and ask them for a Dubai setup

b) You speak with @neweraoffshore or @CaptK about a solution which may belong to the mentor group gold rather the open forums!

OH, there is a third option, speak with @CyprusLaw or some other Cyprus law firm about a complete setup in Cyprus which may be the most reliable and fastest solution.

I have no clue about the topic but know the guys I just mentioned do their homework and know what you need to do.

Reactions: Fred and CyprusLaw