Our valued sponsor

Company + Bank account for 40k$/m Ecommerce

Nanoo

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm based in UK and i have a ecommerce store generating 40k$ revenue per month (70% from paypal), i want to remain anonymous on the public records because success + privacy is always my goal.

I need a offshore company + bank account:
- Remain anonymous on the public records.
- Open and be verified by 2checkout or paypal & stripe with no issues.
- I'd like too set up this remotely without visiting the country (if possible).

Avoiding taxes is not my goal, if i have to pay 15% to remain anonymous in a country i'll do it.

Thanks!

Reactions: hiju
Unless you open Credit Cards/Loans for your business, Nobody will share these data with Top 5 firms. Especially Stripe never ever share data with marketing firms. Tony hunt did lengthy research how your data going to Public records. Lexis Nexis are buying data from Spammers. That's all they do.

I highly recommend using Mac. Nowadays Spammers infect malware on Windows and extract data then sell. If you are using SaaS services for your e-commerce business, make sure to use fake names. Use your real name only for Stripe (Trusted ones).

In the UK, Use offline banks because that Digital EMI's selling your data to third-party firms. You can also open Trust fund in the UK and use that details to open a bank account. Look at Trump, He paid zero tax for 45 years in the USA without any offshore s**t. Smart President!

Unless you open Credit Cards/Loans for your business, Nobody will share these data with Top 5 firms. Especially Stripe never ever share data with marketing firms. Tony hunt did lengthy research how your data going to Public records. Lexis Nexis are buying data from Spammers. That's all they do.

I highly recommend using Mac. Nowadays Spammers infect malware on Windows and extract data then sell. If you are using SaaS services for your e-commerce business, make sure to use fake names. Use your real name only for Stripe (Trusted ones).

In the UK, Use offline banks because that Digital EMI's selling your data to third-party firms. You can also open Trust fund in the UK and use that details to open a bank account. Look at Trump, He paid zero tax for 45 years in the USA without any offshore s**t. Smart President!
trolling troll¤## what does this answer?

Latest Threads