Hope you guys will not lecture me on duties of a responsible citizen etc. etc. [That is why I am not posting this on reddit.]
- I am a citizen and resident of a south asian country, I have not paid taxes in the last 5 years, but now I am receiving preliminary letters from the tax department, I am very likely to go to jail for non payment of taxes within a year
- Now, this is a third world country and my passport requires visa for most countries.
- I work for an American employer for over 4 years, I get paid $3750/month.
- I don't have much savings, I blew away more than $32000 in the last six months, while trading options, but I will get a paycheck in a week and my job is pretty secure.
- I do not have any criminal history, but it is very very difficult to get criminal background check in this country, I wish it was just bribes, it is a slow as fuck process.
- I know that student visas don't require police verification, is there any other way to get out without getting a police verification certificate.
- I just want to be out of this mess and relax for some time, my country has huge taxes and this has me stressed out for a couple of years.
- I think I have about 4-5 months before the tax guys start closing in by blocking my bank accounts.
- I am open to a little bit shady stuff like making up address proofs and utility bills...