Our valued sponsor

Countries which do not require police background verification for residency.

Himanshu Sharma

Jun 21, 2018
Visit site
Hope you guys will not lecture me on duties of a responsible citizen etc. etc. [That is why I am not posting this on reddit.]

• I am a citizen and resident of a south asian country, I have not paid taxes in the last 5 years, but now I am receiving preliminary letters from the tax department, I am very likely to go to jail for non payment of taxes within a year
  • Now, this is a third world country and my passport requires visa for most countries.
  • I work for an American employer for over 4 years, I get paid $3750/month.
  • I don't have much savings, I blew away more than $32000 in the last six months, while trading options, but I will get a paycheck in a week and my job is pretty secure.
  • I do not have any criminal history, but it is very very difficult to get criminal background check in this country, I wish it was just bribes, it is a slow as f**k process.
  • I know that student visas don't require police verification, is there any other way to get out without getting a police verification certificate.

• I just want to be out of this mess and relax for some time, my country has huge taxes and this has me stressed out for a couple of years.
  • I think I have about 4-5 months before the tax guys start closing in by blocking my bank accounts.
  • I am open to a little bit shady stuff like making up address proofs and utility bills...
Let's do this!

Reactions: negon
Vietnam & Cambodia have relatively few extradition treaties (Cambodia just signed an update wrt. Thailand).

You might investigate those countries. (similar culture, good internet connectivity, relative cheap to live in).

As for banking, get an postbox/mail forwarder in Europe and request a Monese card.

Hope you guys will not lecture me on duties of a responsible citizen etc. etc. [That is why I am not posting this on reddit.]

• I am a citizen and resident of a south asian country, I have not paid taxes in the last 5 years, but now I am receiving preliminary letters from the tax department, I am very likely to go to jail for non payment of taxes within a year
  • Now, this is a third world country and my passport requires visa for most countries.
  • I work for an American employer for over 4 years, I get paid $3750/month.
  • I don't have much savings, I blew away more than $32000 in the last six months, while trading options, but I will get a paycheck in a week and my job is pretty secure.
  • I do not have any criminal history, but it is very very difficult to get criminal background check in this country, I wish it was just bribes, it is a slow as f**k process.
  • I know that student visas don't require police verification, is there any other way to get out without getting a police verification certificate.

• I just want to be out of this mess and relax for some time, my country has huge taxes and this has me stressed out for a couple of years.
  • I think I have about 4-5 months before the tax guys start closing in by blocking my bank accounts.
  • I am open to a little bit shady stuff like making up address proofs and utility bills...
Let's do this!
If I'm not mistaken, you are either from India or Bangladesh. As far I know these countries do not care about foreign income source. I used to live there (10 years ago though).