Our valued sponsor

Crypto assets reporting in CRS - coming soon

Golden goose boy - I don't know why you put so much effort and time in your gibberish posts on this forum as I never read them :)

I'll read 1 sentense, at most :) Sometimes.

Therefore, you waste your time.
I referred to "Donkey Dude" in the 12th sentence at the end of that long post. So, by retorting "Golden goose boy" this evidence proves that you obviously read the entire post. Do you now see the obvious usefulness of facts, evidence, and proof?

So, as usual, you lie. You did read more than one sentence and, in fact, your fragile egg-shelled mind eagerly absorbed every morsel of wisdom in my post. My time is not wasted because, despite your stubborn and ill-mannered nature, I will eventually teach you to think logically just like a rational self-respecting man. ;)

Reactions: RealDude
The U.S. FDIC asked all U.S. banks for cryptocurrency information, because of potential systemic risks.
The U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) on Thursday said the thousands of banks it supervises should notify the regulator of any crypto-related activities they have or are planning. Citing potential systemic risks from certain crypto assets and activities, the FDIC said any firm considering dabbling in crypto should tell the agency of its plans, and any institution already involved in such activities should "promptly" notify the FDIC, the regulator said in a statement.
Prior to jumping into a crypto-related activity, the FDIC-supervised institution should notify the regulator, providing details on the planned activity and proposed timeline. The agency said it plans to review the information for safety and soundness, financial stability and consumer protections.

I referred to "Donkey Dude" in the 12th sentence at the end of that long post. So, by retorting "Golden goose boy" this evidence proves that you obviously read the entire post. Do you now see the obvious usefulness of facts, evidence, and proof?

So, as usual, you lie. You did read more than one sentence and, in fact, your fragile egg-shelled mind eagerly absorbed every morsel of wisdom in my post. My time is not wasted because, despite your stubborn and ill-mannered nature, I will eventually teach you to think logically just like a rational self-respecting man. ;)
why do you argue with someone like him?

Fact is, this is a bad situation for all holding anonymous wallets:mad:

Latest Threads