Our valued sponsor

Crypto business Investment opportunity

Do you think business proposals will be published here?

If someone needs information, I will provide it. You can check all the information and connect with the team, discuss, and
then make your assessment.

Please DM. Thank you.
They should be. That was the aim to start this forum, wasn't it? @James Spader do you have any issues with OP posting a business proposal in this particular forum?

NVO

No just move on, should there be any issues I will post.

They should be. That was the aim to start this forum, wasn't it? @James Spader do you have any issues with OP posting a business proposal in this particular forum?

NVO
They won't give a straight price here. They will arrange a meeting. We will discuss how you will receive our service and how you can set-up your platform.

You take a tour on platform operation and demonstrate how this works so on. Then we can prepare a price estimate for you. This is how we can now do this deal. I hope you get my point.

Reactions: boomy
They won't give a straight price here. They will arrange a meeting. We will discuss how you will receive our service and how you can set-up your platform.

You take a tour on platform operation and demonstrate how this works so on. Then we can prepare a price estimate for you. This is how we can now do this deal. I hope you get my point.
Yes, I do get it and I'm not comfortable with it, so won't move forward. Thank you anyway and all the best.

NVO

costs please?

Reactions: Money king
Last edited:
Yes, I do get it and I'm not comfortable with it, so won't move forward. Thank you anyway and all the best.

NVO

This is an opportunity to start a business. The team started recently by offering solutions. If you are interested, I can provide their contact via DM.

Just connect and ask how this proposal works. Thank you.

NVO
And for your reference, BITLEVEX.COM Check this platform. You will get information about my proposal. This is what actually allows you to setup.

Last edited:
This is an opportunity to start a business. The team started recently by offering solutions. If you are interested, I can provide their contact via DM.

Just connect and ask how this proposal works. Thank you.

And for your reference, BITLEVEX.COM Check this platform. You will get information about my proposal. This is what actually allows you to setup.
Interested

Reactions: Money king

Latest Threads