Our valued sponsor

Hey, so I've been researching how to cash out crypto with 0% and in my situation it does look like the Dubai is best and cheapest way to do it. So, my understanding is that formatting company and getting resident visa should be hassle free. The challenge starts when living in UAE and trying to cash out the cypto to the local bank. I'm trying to find best alternatives.

1. Will here be any problems if I will P2P on Binance $2500, twice a month for total of $5000 and transfer it to Transferwise and then transfer it to local UAE bank account. So every month I would send $5000 to the local bank account. Will the bank start asking questions let's say after few months or I should be safe considering that money will come from EMI with my name on it. I heard that it is better if the EMI was registered in a different country before you moved to Dubai. Also from the transferiwse and other EMI's perspective can they start asking questions when I do P2P twice a month?

2. With the example above, will then be possible to open multiple EMI, like TW, Bancera, Revolut, etc and then multiple bank accounts and do that for all of them without a suspicion? So, in that example if I have 4 EMI's and 4 bank accounts in Dubai, I could withdraw about $20,000 every month? Is that too crazy?

2. For larger cash out over $100.000 I feel like Swissquote is the good option, but not 100% sure about that, their customer service said to me they will close the account if you just simply keep the cash in there, holding a crypto is okay, investing in ETF's is okay, they said they are not a savings account, so it might be worth sending some crypto and then for example keeping 70% in cash and 30% in crypto on their platform, this should make them happy enough, what you think? Any better alternatives?

3. Does any one know what is the list of requirements that SQ asks when you are trying to send to them more than $100,000, they told me that if I plan to do that I should call them first. Anyone did go to SQ in Dubai and try to talk about it with them? I do have a proof of purchase but it might be very complicated to prove it as there are multiple accounts involved, multiple transactions etc.

$5000 or $20k a month is chump change for Dubai, you will have no problems

Better do avoid Revolut.

SQ is good if you want to use the funds to buy stocks/ETFs etc. Be prepared for intense due diligence on source of funds. They don't want to be used as an exchange.

$5000 or $20k a month is chump change for Dubai, you will have no problems

Better do avoid Revolut.

SQ is good if you want to use the funds to buy stocks/ETFs etc. Be prepared for intense due diligence on source of funds. They don't want to be used as an exchange.
$20k really? What would you say would be a safe amount to withdraw crypto to bank thru P2P per month? Isnt better then open 4 banks and withdraw like 80k every month? I dont believe that the bank will not start asking questions.

Yes, SQ seems good option but Im afraid my proof of funds might not be enough, so many things involved.

You can't transfer funds to your UAE account from any broker or exchange without sending some form of salary their first.

If you do they will ask for do much DD that you just walk away from the funds.

Reactions: Notsofast
You can't transfer funds to your UAE account from any broker or exchange without sending some form of salary their first.

If you do they will ask for do much DD that you just walk away from the funds.
I dont get that, so you form a company in dubai and where do you send the salary? Salary means the fiat converted from crypto, as your salary as a director or whatever at the company you did set up right? Can someone enlighten me on the exact scheme? Where do you witthdraw the funds to first? Is it like that? EMI > corporate bank account > personal bank account > kraken > personal bank account? I dont get the part of sending money to kraken as a salary

I dont get that, so you form a company in dubai and where do you send the salary? Salary means the fiat converted from crypto, as your salary as a director or whatever at the company you did set up right? Can someone enlighten me on the exact scheme? Where do you witthdraw the funds to first? Is it like that? EMI > corporate bank account > personal bank account > kraken > personal bank account? I dont get the part of sending money to kraken as a salary
When using a UAE bank to recieve funds from an exchange. The bank would like to see that you sent money their first before you cash out. This ideally needs to be a salary which you would pay yourself from your company account to your personal account.
That has to be done P2P/OTC > Business account> personal account (salary)> Kraken( do some trades)> personal account

When using a UAE bank to recieve funds from an exchange. The bank would like to see that you sent money their first before you cash out. This ideally needs to be a salary which you would pay yourself from your company account to your personal account.
That has to be done P2P/OTC > Business account> personal account (salary)> Kraken( do some trades)> personal account

1. Oh, okay gotcha. Make sense, so who set the salary range? Myself? And is there a specific salary amount given to the bank, like for example I earn for example 20,000 a month and should I not send more than that every month? and the salary should be paid always in the same time and amount.

2. What if I cashout all the crypto and therefore I have nothing left to send to my personal account as salary? Will the bank care?

3. And the 'do some trades part', is it important what trades and what coins?, and what are the best timeframes for that? Like for example my salary is $20,000, and if I dont want to take any risk, I will transfer $20,000 from personal account to Kraken, and can I just convert it to stable coin and let it sit there for a week and send it back to the personal account? Or I should wait longer? Whats your advice on this to not look suspicious for the bank?

4. P2P/OTC > Business account - is Binance P2P okay for that? Or what is used for P2P/OTC exactly?