Our valued sponsor

Crypto Exchange with personal virtual IBAN

Mister M

Nov 5, 2023
Germany
Visit site
Dear Offshorecorptalk Community.

The issue I am currently facing is that a bank account I use doesnt support custom reference inputs for transfers. When I want to pay Kraken, they want me to do the payment with Reference "ABC-XYZ" to their pooled IBAN, but I cannot add this exact reference to my payment.

Kucoin is currently under maintenance.
Nexo has a daily limit of 2000€ and is no option.

What other Crypto Exchanges offer a virtual personal IBAN for SEPA deposits without a payment reference?

Reactions: jafo
Dear Offshorecorptalk Community.

The issue I am currently facing is that a bank account I use doesnt support custom reference inputs for transfers. When I want to pay Kraken, they want me to do the payment with Reference "ABC-XYZ" to their pooled IBAN, but I cannot add this exact reference to my payment.

Kucoin is currently under maintenance.
Nexo has a daily limit of 2000€ and is no option.

What other Crypto Exchanges offer a virtual personal IBAN for SEPA deposits without a payment reference?
SwissBorg AFAIK.

Reactions: Mister M
SwissBorg AFAIK.

SwissBorg is the best, being an aggregator of exchanges. Very good rates without much hassles, as long as you hold enough BORG.

Nebeus isnt an exchanger but a current account,
You can use it for exchanging crypto. Same with Blackcatcard.
limits are too low as I mentioned above
Maybe you have a lower tier? I don’t see any limits in my account.

Reactions: Mister M
SwissBorg is the best, being an aggregator of exchanges. Very good rates without much hassles, as long as you hold enough BORG.

You can use it for exchanging crypto. Same with Blackcatcard.

Maybe you have a lower tier? I don’t see any limits in my account.
Yes, you are right! Nexo doesnt have any limits, my eyes are getting old. Thanks alot, Nexo should work great too. Will give them a try :)

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads