Our valued sponsor

Crypto market - the sh*t is exploding!! What's your next move?

Is this triggered by seeing BTC dip below 20k? Where is Elon with a crypto tweet when you need him smi(&%. Don't let the lawsuit scare you Elon from business as usual...lol.

P.S Updated title to "*" out bad language

it will take 2 years before the market will be up to where it was a few months ago. What we see right now is a result of all the s**t going on in Ukraine with Zykomaniac Putin, Corona and the rest of corrupt governments.

Due to the vast gain in prices over the years, moderate % swings can look bigger than past swings if you don't consider the scale.

If we look at USD-BTC on a log scale, we can see that the recent relative drop has not been bigger than previous drops. It needs to fall below about $13,500 to repeat past cycles; time will tell if that happens but I expect that a lot of bigger folk will buy in if it gets near to that level.

1656664283728.png

One thing that does stand out is how flat the prices have been recently. 18 months since peak and we're not even down by 80% yet. In the past, the time from peak to 80% drop was shorter.

Due to the vast gain in prices over the years, moderate % swings can look bigger than past swings if you don't consider the scale.

If we look at USD-BTC on a log scale, we can see that the recent relative drop has not been bigger than previous drops. It needs to fall below about $13,500 to repeat past cycles; time will tell if that happens but I expect that a lot of bigger folk will buy in if it gets near to that level.

View attachment 3912

One thing that does stand out is how flat the prices have been recently. 18 months since peak and we're not even down by 80% yet. In the past, the time from peak to 80% drop was shorter.
I keep saying it! All charts must be set with a log scale, otherwise they are just nonsensical.

View attachment 3912

There is no underlying reason for it to "it must drop to xyz" etc.

Yeah! Buy high and sell low thu&¤#
Not really -so far my shorts are performing pretty good.I guess we will find out how they perform as time progresses.And since I am not married either to the bull side or the bear side i dont really care which side it goes.I will trade as per the line of least resistance.As of now i think it will go to 12 k.In the event it doesnt play out the way i envisage - it takes me a whiff of a feather to reverse my positions.As i said before i am willing to lose the last eighth of a move.Risk is always there in everything.Its all about managing that risk.I have never understood what you want to convey with your comment of 1BTC equals 1BTC because 1kg of Gold is also 1Kg of Gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads