Our valued sponsor

Question Crypto-reloadable debit cards - What are my options?

Hi guys I'm new here.

I own a large stash of BitCoin but have no bank accounts. I have pretty much been paying off everything with Bitcoin. To get by with all the services that need cards and paypals for payment I ask my friend (EU-based) to use his PP and I send him my crypto, he emails me login details and I'm good. This works well for services where you just have to create a new account. But it falls apart on services that I have linked Google/Facebook too.

It's why I'm looking to find a debit card provider which I can reload with my BTC. I'll probably have my friend do the KYC if necessary, I got him to verify the Coinbase account I send his crypto to.

I have been looking at AdvCash for a while but I am also looking at alternatives in case this fails. I am not sure if prepaiddigitalsolutions is also a good provider. I'm just wondering if I have other options available. Thanks in advance

P.S. They have to offer virtual cards. I can't get a physical card delivered to me at the moment.

Hi guys I'm new here.

I own a large stash of BitCoin but have no bank accounts. I have pretty much been paying off everything with Bitcoin. To get by with all the services that need cards and paypals for payment I ask my friend (EU-based) to use his PP and I send him my crypto, he emails me login details and I'm good. This works well for services where you just have to create a new account. But it falls apart on services that I have linked Google/Facebook too.

It's why I'm looking to find a debit card provider which I can reload with my BTC. I'll probably have my friend do the KYC if necessary, I got him to verify the Coinbase account I send his crypto to.

I have been looking at AdvCash for a while but I am also looking at alternatives in case this fails. I am not sure if prepaiddigitalsolutions is also a good provider. I'm just wondering if I have other options available. Thanks in advance

P.S. They have to offer virtual cards. I can't get a physical card delivered to me at the moment.
@OP, whats the average holding/loadable amount per VCC needed? As well as VCC usage Frequency??cig-:,

Just try Ezzocard.

Thanks, I will check this out.

Edit: Do you know if ezzocard is legit? Sorry it's just that I'm a bit paranoid and don't want to lose hundreds of dollars on it.

@OP, whats the average holding/loadable amount per VCC needed? As well as VCC usage Frequency??cig-:,
Initially I'll be holding around $1000 as balance and load about $500 or so a month but I expect these numbers to double or triple as I get more money.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Edit: Do you know if ezzocard is legit? Sorry it's just that I'm a bit paranoid and don't want to lose hundreds of dollars on it.

If you join mentor group there is a whole thread on people who used it. So don't take my word on it :D.

Latest Threads