Our valued sponsor

Crypto trading buseness, which payment service provider to use ?

binbin

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
Hey, I am trading with a LLC inshore in europe, i need a PSP to transfer funds from platforms to pay a little salary and pay few fees.

I want this PSP to provide me a personnal IBAN, as a real bank account, and that this IBAN with my LLC name appears for ongoing AND outgoing payments.

I just opened a transferwise account, good, however I musn't transfer directly from a plarform like kraken as they forbide crypto related transfert, what about using a proxi like advcash, epay.com, epayments ?

I want to ask about advcash and epayments, do they actually provide a personnal 'llc" iban for outgoing transferts ? meaning when you pay someone this is your real llc name appearing, as if it was a real bank account or is it written "advcash on the behalf of LLC...", the same happened with "transferwise Ltd on the behalf of LLC..."

get me right, i would wanna use those psp as real bank account for a llc, for paying little amounts : salary so on, accounting, to avoid too long and tiring contact with banks who just risk to refuse to open it...

do you know from which iban the payments from advcash, epay.coma nd epayments are provided when they are outgoing and going throught your real bank account ?

thanks

I want this PSP to provide me a personnal IBAN, as a real bank account, and that this IBAN with my LLC name appears for ongoing AND outgoing payments.
you don't know what you speak about, obviously! You are not alone, there are a few guys here that get confused on this term as well as you do!

a Payment service provider can either provide credit- & debit card payments and other payment solutions for your website or retail business (the latter is more unusual) or it can be an EMI that provides banking similar services so IBAN account numbers.

Most often both are two separate entities, so far I have not seen it in one and the same solution. Some of them provide bank transfer as a payment solution for your website but it's not like a credit card payment processor say Stripe, 2co or similar!

I want to ask about advcash and epayments, do they actually provide a personnal 'llc" iban for outgoing transferts ? meaning when you pay someone this is your real llc name appearing, as if it was a real bank account or is it written "advcash on the behalf of LLC...", the same happened with "transferwise Ltd on the behalf of LLC..."
Ask AdvCash support they have speedy replies and are the only one know what they offer "TODAY" it change almost every day!