Our valued sponsor

Crypto Trading Using Offshore Singapore\UAE Entity

madbull

Nov 12, 2022
India
Visit site
Hi,

I am an Indian crypto trader and investor looking to establish a company in Singapore because of harsh crypto regulations in India. The main business is to do crypto trading and investment in an Individual capacity. (I will trade using my own crypto funds). I was assessing Dubai but it looks too expensive to me, so considering Singapore. I won't be moving there, and will do trading from India
Few Doubts I have -
  1. For Singapore Entity, Do I need to liquidate my current crypto portfolio to build Share Capital? I have capital in USDT which I used to trade on ByBit, How this can be introduced as a Company's share capital to carry out trading using a corporate account post-establishment of a Singapore company? I am assuming this should be easier like transferring crypto to my company's wallet. Does Singapore allow this? Any link for this for better clarity? I am not willing to liquidate crypto.
  2. I am trading using my own funds, Do I need to obtain any license to carry out trading?
  3. I am looking for DBS\OCBC bank, has anyone experienced their remote account opening? Is it seamless?
I will be thankful for advice from experts.

Thanks

I would speak with some professional in Singapore to help you with the setup and the structure, they know the country and the tax office.

Reactions: madbull
Hi,

I am an Indian crypto trader and investor looking to establish a company in Singapore because of harsh crypto regulations in India. The main business is to do crypto trading and investment in an Individual capacity. (I will trade using my own crypto funds). I was assessing Dubai but it looks too expensive to me, so considering Singapore. I won't be moving there, and will do trading from India
Few Doubts I have -
  1. For Singapore Entity, Do I need to liquidate my current crypto portfolio to build Share Capital? I have capital in USDT which I used to trade on ByBit, How this can be introduced as a Company's share capital to carry out trading using a corporate account post-establishment of a Singapore company? I am assuming this should be easier like transferring crypto to my company's wallet. Does Singapore allow this? Any link for this for better clarity? I am not willing to liquidate crypto.
  2. I am trading using my own funds, Do I need to obtain any license to carry out trading?
  3. I am looking for DBS\OCBC bank, has anyone experienced their remote account opening? Is it seamless?
I will be thankful for advice from experts.

Thanks
DM me.
Why do you think Dubai is expensive?
Have you considered Cyprus.
OCBC will flood you with documentation.

Latest Threads