Our valued sponsor

Cryptoland is calling again - PayPal allow Cryptocurrency as a funding source!

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
It's completely wild that bitcoin has now crossed 17000 USD per bitcoin. I think there are some fortune tellers who are right, bitcoin will hit a minimum of 25000 USD by the end of 2020.

Bitcoin reach new heights 17K

It may be that some of you are a little tired of seeing a new thread every time bitcoin hits a new ceiling for the year. I, on the other hand, am really happy every single time I see such a thread.

My fortune has grown by over 50,000 euros in under 2 months, it is totally wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke and pesto
PayPal will even accept funding of PayPal accounts by Cryptocurrency in 2021
It looks like fairly early in 2021 you'll be able to transfer a "bitcoin balance" to another PayPal member, like you can between Revolut members.

I don't think that the New York State Department of Financial Services are likely to give up control and allow crypto to be deposited and withdrawn freely.

My guess is that they will allow transfers between regulated VASPs, but not to private wallets (other than maybe X in, X out). It helps the state keep control over transactions, but it also helps VASPs keep the transactions within the ecosystem and avoid DeFi taking their profits.

First I found it to be awesome, then I read at forbes

So I made some more research and found this

All in all it could simply just be a spin and no one will ever be able to fund their PayPal account with cryptocurrency, or can I be wrong?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sorry OP, I have changed the thread title to match the discussion below the thread, it's interesting to follow.

It must be the big whales that selling out to take profits home. Shortly after they will buy and everything starts over again, or?

Latest Threads